BY HERSHEY'S #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?155 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
Delicious! My all time favorite candy bar! The white chocolate is perfectly sweet and smooth, and the chocolate pieces add the perfect crunch! Wonderful!
Ashley G.
These are good. It's pretty easy to eat a whole bag if it's just sitting there. The only con is the waxy coating on them. It's got a weird texture to it.
Alisia A.
red bluff, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I think everyone should try these at least once. Buy them now you won't regret it I promise. Maybe I should try some s'mores with these that sounds good.
Jessica K.
Haleyville, AL
I love this candy bar! I have been a fan since the very beginning. The white chocolate and the crunchy cookie bits are a perfect match! Love! Love! Love!
Michelle O.
Middletown, NY
I love eating these. We sell them at my job and it's kind of dangerous haha. I'm a little addicted. Split one with someone and it's a nice little snack!
Veronica G.
Cicero, IL
This is my favorite candy of all time. I love white chocolate and chocolate cookies so putting both together into a cookies and cream bar is perfection.
Tami W.
Richfield, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love white chocolate and when i get this i have to hide it from my daughter because she loves this also. i could eat this all day but i would get sick
Erica R.
Oakland, CA
This is my favorite chocolate bar- being that I am not much of a chocolate fan. I enjoy the creamy taste with the crunch of the chocolate chips. Yum yum!
Kimmy M.
Lincoln, NE
If you love white chocolate you would love these. Everything balances out perfectly, the chocolate to the little cookie bits. I lovee snacking on these.
Vanesa M.
Lamont, CA
By far my favorite chocolate bar out there! It's really sweet, so if you like semi sweet, this isn't for you! This was my pregnancy craving go to! Amaze!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro, NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?