BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Haley F.
Beverly, MA
This is one of my favorite chocolate bars. The white chocolate is super creamy and matches perfectly with the chocolate crunches. Definitely a must try!
Caitlyn C.
Dallas, GA
I don't normally like white chocolate but I love these. They're cheap, great tasting candy bars that I can't help grabbing when I'm in the checkout line.
Elvia C.
I remember when these were coming out i felt in love .I don't like the pain brown chocolate I liked the cookies and cream .Great choice for a chocolate!
Michelle O.
Middletown, NY
I love eating these. We sell them at my job and it's kind of dangerous haha. I'm a little addicted. Split one with someone and it's a nice little snack!
Veronica O.
San Antonio, TX
A few of my favorite snacks in one candy bar! White chocolate and chocolate cookies! The little pieces of cookie also gives it a satisfying crunch! Yum!
joanne s.
Willow Grove, PA
This is my sons favorite candy. he doesn't eat a lot of milk chocolate - but loves this bar - he gets some every year in this stocking from his mom-mom.
Carly W.
Carrollton, GA
I'm no a huge chocolate fan but these candy bars are AMAZING!!! If I have one of these I'm gonna eat the whole thing in one sitting. I can't stop myself
Lesly W.
Seattle, WA
This is one of my favorite chocolates! I love the cookies and cream taste. It can be too sweet at times but I eat them as a sweet treat. It's a classic!
Ana C.
So good and creamy, especially the king size of it. The king size one has more cookie and is even more delicious :))). I love it and its very enexpensive
Andrea N.
Richmond, VA
This chocolate is the best!!! I love it!!! it melts in your mouth and the little bits of chocolate is like sprinkles on top of your favorite ice cream:)
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?