BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Nikki S.
Mount Juliet, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my favorite Candy bar! It has just the right amount of cookies and cream and the texture is perfect. it definitely takes care of my sweet tooth.
dayanna b.
St George, UT
Hersey's' cookies and cream is my favorite candy bar. Great taste price is very affordable. If i wasn't for all the calories i would eat them every day.
Abbey L.
Kenosha, Wi
Love Love Love Hersheys Cookies and Cream bars! and they taste even better as the eggs! The white chocolate is smooth and they melt right in your mouth!
Hailey A.
My addiction! These are so amazingly good. Perfect for when you're craving sweets and can't decide what you want; it's just enough chocolate and cookie.
Ashley G.
These are good. It's pretty easy to eat a whole bag if it's just sitting there. The only con is the waxy coating on them. It's got a weird texture to it.
Chelsea C.
Ashburn, VA
This is my husbands FAVORITE candy-it's my go to for special occasions, or on a day I know he needs a pick me up. It's one thing I can't go wrong with.
Stephany S.
Boise, ID
These are deliciously evil bars. I love them so much that it kills me when they are in the check out isle! Hershey got things right with this candy bar.
Mallory W.
Ashtabula, OH
SUPER GOOD! I love all the little crisp cookies in it! goes amazing with the white chocolate ! when I was little this is the only candy bar I would eat!
Chasity M.
Pine Bluff, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I am absolutely addicted to these! this has to be the very best chocolate out there! my favorite candy to choose from and I eat one of these quite often!
Manda D.
Ocean Grove, NJ
Best Hershey bar ever wayyyyyy better then just plain milk or dark Hershey bars. Taste just like Oreos mixed with white chocolate. Sooooooooooooooo good
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?