BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
Delicious! My all time favorite candy bar! The white chocolate is perfectly sweet and smooth, and the chocolate pieces add the perfect crunch! Wonderful!
Carliza B.
Boston, MA
It's so sweet and I don't know how I manage not to get one every time I pass it in the drugstore. Especially great if you love cookies and cream ice cream
Britton M.
Mc Lain, MS
This is my favorite candy bar. I love the way it melts in my mouth.! It's also not jus dark chocolate or milk chocolate, its white creamy milk chocolate.
Kimmy M.
Lincoln, NE
If you love white chocolate you would love these. Everything balances out perfectly, the chocolate to the little cookie bits. I lovee snacking on these.
Tami W.
Richfield, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love white chocolate and when i get this i have to hide it from my daughter because she loves this also. i could eat this all day but i would get sick
Kristina H.
Apex, NC
Love, love, love this candy! It's my go to when I need a sugar fix. Needless to say, I get the king size versions of these every time I go to the store.
Emily H.
Missoula, MT
So obsessed with these!!!! They're seriously so good, but also incredibly sweet. I think the cookies balance out the sweetness from the chocolate though!
Cheryl N.
Literally my favorite chocolate bar. Better texture than a regular milk chocolate bar or a rice crunch bar. Who doesn't want cookies in their chocolate?
Tara G.
White chocolate is one of my favorites and with cookie pieces....even better. These are also my daughter's favorite candy bar. I highly recommend these.
Taylor H.
Honolulu, HI
Once I got a taste of this new flavor, I stopped thinking about regular Hershey's bars. The fact that this flavor is in existence is amazing in anything.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?