BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Sierra M.
Lansing, MI
Who doesn't love this chocolate bar!? It is always my go to candy bar. We have been buying the king sized ones a lot lately for the movie theater!
Lauren F.
So I'm a big lover of white chocolate, it's just more rich and creamy to me than milk chocolate. I love the little chocolate cookie balls inside the chocolate. Love the flavor!
Christina S.
Asheboro, NC
This is one of my favorite flavor candy bars. The creamy white chocolate taste with tiny bits of chocolate cookie is amazing!
Elizabeth C.
Wake Forest, NC
Here's the scoop of truth. Only people who love white chocolate can eat this candy bar. I get sick when I eat white chocolate. so I do not like this candy.
Madison Z.
A good candy to get rid of a sweet tooth. Not my favorite candy bar, but the crunch cookie pieces and smooth chocolate are still amazing
Simone M.
This is literally my favorite chocolate. The chocolate bits aren't too over bearing, have an amazing crunch to them and the white chocolate makes it even better. Way better than the plain Hershey's bar.
Julie T.
Heber, CA
Personally, I prefer this cookies and cream Hershey candy bar than the original. I just love the amazing combination of white chocolate and oreo. When you bite this candy bar you can't help but devour it.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I do not know how I waited as long as I did to try this! It is simply amazing. Delicious, creamy, with hunks of oreo cookie. It hit the sweet spot perfectly on a stressful day.
Amy F.
Mmmmmm sooooo gooood! Makes my mouth water just thinking about them. I love white chocolate, and the little cookies provide a fun texture to eat.
Briann N.
I love these! I'm not a white chocolate fan but these are yummy! They are great for baking cookies, shakes etc. My husband really likes these too.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?