BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Vannie B.
Mansfield , OH
This is the best candy bar. It's so creamy and actually taste like cookies and milk. I'm not a big chocolate person but I can eat tons of these. Love it
May Y.
Simply delicious and very rich. Never met a person who didn't like them. My favorite way to eat them is to let a piece slowly dissolve inside my mouth.
Ali P.
Mankato, MN
Talk about an addicting candy! I love that they fit the taste of cookies and cream into a chocolate bar! It is a delightful, taste bud satisfying candy!
Endy G.
Santa Ana, CA
Ohh my 😱 these are my absolute favorite ones.. There so good i live how its melts in my mouth :) but i havnt seen them in stores for a very long time :(
Kala F.
Hot Springs, AR
Really a good candybar. The Hershey brand is always the best and the cookie pieces make this such a great candybar, especially with the white chocolate.
Shonteia O.
Mobile, AL
I have loved this candy since I can remember, and it still remains one of my favorite indulgences from time to time.. you simply can't go wrong with it..
Alicia H.
Buffalo, NY
This candy bar is like no other! Cookies n cream candy bars are so delicious! You'll get the perfect bite of chocolate and cookie pieces  in every bite!!
Tanya D.
Titusville, FL
This candy bar will always be one of my absolute comfort foods! It is so creamy and smooth but has the cookie chips for a kick of pleasant texture. MmmM!
Carla H.
Charleston, WV
This is my fav. I love cookies and cream anything, so when you combine it with white chocolate it is an immediate hit in my book. It's just soooo creamy.
Tamika B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Hersheys chocolate especially cookies and cream because of its rich flavor. It's not too sweet for me to eat nor is it too hard to bite or chew.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?