BY HERSHEY'S #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?155 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 157 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
Phanie J.
Ypsilanti, MI
Best Candy Ever. If we stop at a store this is my first choice. When I'm down my friends and family get me these because they are so tasty and they make me so happy! They usually don't cost much and you can catch them on sale at Walmart for as low as .68 sometime.s
Emily A.
Duluth, MN
One of my favorite chocolate options around. Incredibly rich flavor with the right amount of crunch due to the cookies/chips inside. I always liked Hershey's chocolate but thought it was a bit plain so this flavor was a great way to vamp things up and make them stronger
Autumn G.
Lexington, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My sister buys this type of Hershey bar any time we are at the grocery. She was the one that first introduced me to it. I tend to reach for a kit kat or twix bar when I want a chocolate fix but this is a good differentiation of chocolate. Great taste at an affordable price.
Tara L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this chocolate bar so much. It's definitely my favorite type of Hershey's chocolate. I am a cookies 'n' cream fiend, though. You can find this, anywhere. I usually pick mine up at the drug store. The price point is okay, but the flavor is worth it. I recommend.
Quindolyn C.
BARTLETT, TN
Let me first start off by saying I hate chocolate. But the Hersey's cookies n cream is amazing! I wouldn't touch chocolate but when I got introduced to this I haven't stopped buying it yet. It's very good but not too sweet. The cost of the bar is extremely reasonable too.
Seerat K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I occasionally do not like white chocolate but if you see me eating it I'll only be eating this Hershey's bar because it doesn't taste like white chocolate which is great and it really has a great taste
Natasha C.
Walkerton, IN
Hershey's Cookies n Cream is one of my all time favorite candy bars. They aren't as chocolatey as original Hershey's, so if you want a break from something totally chocolate, then this a good choice. Depending on where you buy them from they are usually a good price.
Tiffany M.
Weeki Wachee, FL
My current favorite candy. I love that it has the right ratio of cookies to white chocolate and it's not overly sweet. I think that compared to the original Hershey's bars, it's not as bitter. I believe that it is a good value whether you purchase the bar or the drops.
Brianna C.
This is literally my favorite chocolate ever ! So rich and creamy... besides the fact that I love any type of white chocolate !Super affordable and not expensive at all ! I always purchase mine at my local grocery store. I would absolutely recommend to all my friends !
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is just personal preference but I don't like white chocolate as much as milk chocolate so this candy bar cookies and cream is not as good as other candies. I think it's still really sweet and had a good crunch but not as good as other candy bars that you could have!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro, NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?