BY HERSHEY'S #12 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Julie M.
Newport, MI
This used to be one of my favorite snacks to eat but since I have gotten older it honestly can be to sweet at times. I still think it is super delicious but I can only eat a little at a time and save some for later. I would still recommend you trying it.
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert
If I want a sugar high I know what to reach for: Hershey's Snack Size Cookies "N" Cream bars. Cookies "N" Cream was my favorite candy bar as a kid, and I guess I still must be a kid at heart (or my tastebuds never matured). Will definitely buy again and again!
Maggie S.
this is amazing and just about the best thing i have ever tasted. the flavors pair really well together and it makes a party in your mouth. I always buy this at target and is my go to product when i am craving something sweet. it also is very affordable
Alexyz J.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is so delicious. Probably the only white chocolate candy  bar that you can find anywhere. I love the flavor of the white chocolate. The sweetness is great because it's sweet but not overly sweet like white chocolate can be. I love that the cookies provide a nice crunchiness to the candy bar. I love it!
Elizabeth B.
San Jose, CA
This is my favorite Hershey bar, period. I prefer this over the King Size because you get a better proportion of cookie to white chocolate in a flatter bar. I keep a hoard of these in my freezer for when I want a cold, quick treat at the end of the day.
Brianda T.
Denver, CO
I absoutely love this chocolate bar! White chocolate in general has to be my favorite chocolate so the fact that they have a candy bar available is awesome. The cookies and cream is just the topping on the cake. It is affordable and it is my go to whenever im craving chocolate.
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert
By far my favorite chocolate to eat. I like milk chocolate as well, but it's something about those little pieces of cookies and the white chocolate that goes so well together.
Angelina A.
Riverview, FL
This is one of my favorite Candies of all time its soft at the same time crunchy I bought from Walmart yesterday for a dollar very cheap i would get more in  heart beat. Ill choose white chocolate any day over milk chocolate. I always recommend it.
Shannon N.
Mount Holly
Hands DOWNNNN My favorite candy bar since I was a kid. I love how the have branched off into cereal and milk flavors also. It is perfect for the ones who aren't all about milk chocolate but want a lighter taste. I pick one up every opportunity I have.
Blair M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
 i LOVE anything chocolate, except for maybe dark chocolate. I'm a hater when it comes to any kind of nuts, in strictly a chocolate, creams, sweet sauces, cookies, icing kind of girl, so this bar was right up my alley. i really think you should eat it
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?