BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Liz R.
Frankfort, IN
How many great things can I say about Hershey’s cookies n cream bar? It’s cheap and the king sizes are the best for a major cheat day. My favorite thing to do is grab a glass of milk with this. The bar itself is a little crunchy, but easy to chew. It’s a perfect mixture of vanilla and chocolate, neither one is overwhelming. Hershey's® Snack Size Cookies 'N' Cream
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Ehhh. Just ok for me. I’m not a big white chocolate fan. But I do like cookies n cream. I would recommend to anyone that likes white chocolate. I don’t see myself purchasing much in the future.
emmy u.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This chocolate bar is my favorite. I love white chocolate, and the addition of the cookies makes it so delicious. When you’re at the store you just have to try this!! Sure, it’s not healthy, but it’s worth the splurge every so often. I could go on and on. The creaminess of the chocolate makes you just want to eat more. Also the packaging is uber cute!!!
Kelsey B.
So, if you aren't a fan of white chocolate, this might be a little too sweet for you. I am a fan of this candy bar, but can only have it in moderation! It is the perfect combo of chocolate and little cookie crunches. It's a nice mix from the plain Hershey bar and definitely a fan favorite! I've been hooked on this ever since I was a kid!
Xyomara R.
San Diego, CA
Love this Hershey’s product. It’s my top 1! Cookies are cream is a addiction of mine and once I saw this chocolate bar I was dying of happiness ! Good value and repurchase worthy!
Jaime V.
Gulfport , MS
My all time classic favorite candy in the world. I got my 8 pack Walmart but you can find these bars at any gas station or dollar general . White chocolate is the best chocolate 👌🏾 repurchase um yessss !!! The bits of cookie in it just make it even more yummier
Averey J.
Yonkers
This is my absolute favorite candy I the whole entire world. My favorite ice cream is cookies n cream. So they had to hit me with the candy bar. every time I go to the corner store it's either for this or some juice. It's totally addictive. At first I thought it was way too sweet but when you taste the chocolate cookie, it's worth it in my opinion.
Jasmine Y.
Fairfield , CA
I remember when I was a kid and my sister used to be so greedy when it came to this chocolate bar. I'm so glad these are still around because they are amazing! I love white chocolate AND cookies n cream. This is honestly worth every penny and I dream of being the cool mom on Halloween who passes these chocolate bars out.
Jen K.
One candy bar that I would never turn down! It is satisfying every single time. The white chocolate mixed with the chocolate chips are a great combination to satisfy your sweet tooth. I usually buy this at the check out counter at the grocery store. Usually an impulsive buy but always a good one - would highly recommend.
Yearby B.
New Orleans , LA
my daughter and I really enjoy this candy. she will always pick this at the grocery store.  it's a candy that we both can enjoy that holds memories, because I too used to indulge in it as a child. its so creamy and delicious.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?