BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Sam B.
I love these! I bought them to put in a mason jar for a house warming present recently! They are so delicious. They are very rich so you only need to eat a couple to be satisfied. Great for a quick sweet fix to have around the house without blowing your whole diet, just eat one or two!
Veronica M.
DORAL, FLORIDA
Cuando lo vendían en cadenas de cines, no podía entrar sin un chocolate de este acompañandome! el sabor y los trocitos de galletas son perfectos, esta combinación no tiene comparación con otras marcas, lo recomiendo al 100% no conozco al primero que se haya arrepentido de comprarlo.
Hannah A.
Holy smokes, this candy bar is amazing. It is rich, creamy, and so delicious. I love to keep mine in the freezer so it is cold when I go to eat it. I don't eat them a lot, but it is a wonderful guilty pleasure. I have been enjoying these since I was a kid - still amazing as always!
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
My whole family loves this cookies and cream bar. I love the white chocolate mixed with the crunchy oreo pieces. It taste so good and it's a great deal when they go on sale. I usually pick up a bar when I'm checking out at target or the gas station or any grocery store. Delicious!!
Ani T.
Doral, FL
Oh the memories! When I was in college I remember that the same day of exams my bff and me would buy one of these and eat them while we were reviewing all that we studied, fair enough I'm not sure if it was because if the chocolate but every time we did it we had excellent grades.
Nicole J.
Chesapeake, VA
This is my go to candy bar I Lamaist never eat anything else is is very affordable and is at every grocery store you can think of I can honestly say say this bar is amazing I eat this when I want something to eat I highly recommend this yo anyone who love white chocolate and Oreos
Amanda M.
Cookies and cream is one of my favorite ice cream flavors so when i first saw this candy bar in stores i was very excited to try it. i however was quite disappointed and did not like the taste at all really. the cookies are sort of dry and not paired well with the white chocolate.
Ricketta B.
Port Arthur, TX
I ate this , and oh my goodness it's so sweet. I had eaten on it a whole week, because 2 pieces we completely enough. Overall, everyone has different taste buds, and have to experience themselves. Sometimes things are better when their sweet, just was too much sweetness for me.
Alysia A.
Penn valley, PA
This tastes amazing! It has a great cookies and cream taste that so sweet & tasty. It is a good spin on a normal Hershey's bar. You get a lot of pieces too so you can share if you want(even though you won't want to share.) Go to the store and buy one you won't be disappointing!
LA H.
The Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar pleasantly surprised me actually. I'm not typically a big fan of vanilla chocolate bars...I'm a big fan of chocolate though lol. But I tried this chocolate bar and I absolutely loved it, I will definitely be buying this again in the future!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?