BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Emi M.
These have been a favorite candy bar since I was little. The white chocolate is so creamy and then you get tiny bits of cookies that are so crunchy. What a great combination!!!
Paige P.
Nobody understands my love for these. They are melt in your mouth delicious and I could more than likely eat one every day. They satisfy any sweet tooth. Yum😍
Lauren F.
So I'm a big lover of white chocolate, it's just more rich and creamy to me than milk chocolate. I love the little chocolate cookie balls inside the chocolate. Love the flavor!
Yali P.
Orlando, FL
For as long as i could remember I've loved the cookies and cream bars! there's something about it that tastes so much better than the milk or dark
Elizabeth C.
Wake Forest, NC
Here's the scoop of truth. Only people who love white chocolate can eat this candy bar. I get sick when I eat white chocolate. so I do not like this candy.
KelliAnn S.
Long Valley, NJ
Every cheat day i could eat this! i could honestly eat this everyday! its so yummy and god omg so good! i think you all should get this and eat it right away
Simone M.
This is literally my favorite chocolate. The chocolate bits aren't too over bearing, have an amazing crunch to them and the white chocolate makes it even better. Way better than the plain Hershey's bar.
Kari C.
These are by far my favorite candy. I especially like them in the Hershey Kisses. It's not too sweet, but sweet enough to tame your sweet tooth!
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I do not know how I waited as long as I did to try this! It is simply amazing. Delicious, creamy, with hunks of oreo cookie. It hit the sweet spot perfectly on a stressful day.
Purple d.
Was my favorite candy as a child and still is! Honestly, this is what got me addicted to anything cookies and cream flavored.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?