BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Lisa G.
To me this tastes like white chocolate with a cookie crunch. I LOVE this candy bar and highly recommend it to anyone who loves white chocolate and Oreos!
Ronette B.
Baltimore, MD
Grossest candy ever!!!! Never thought that I would not like any candy from Hershey's, but this is the one. The white chocolate is the WORST part of it all.
Valyncia D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these with a passion! So rich & delocious the perfect combo of sweet perfection. They're also really affordable & can be purchased almost anywhere.
Khadija K.
The only white chocolate candy bar, I like to eat. This the best thing ever! These cookie n cream is so crunchy. Now I want some, just thinking about it.😋
Angelique A.
Salt Lake City, UT
One of my all time favorite types of chocolate! My go-to when I have a sweet tooth. Creamy and sweet, but not too sweet. With the cookie bits, perfection!
Kaja K.
Swartz Creek, MI
This is my all time favorite Hersey chocolate bar! This is a chocolate bar you will be able to buy anywhere, I usually buy this at Meijer or Family Dollar.
Sam B.
Birmingham, AL
This is mine and my boyfriend's favorite candy bar. We do not eat a ton of candy, but when we do, we grab one of these. Creamy, sweet, crunchy, amazing!
Lindsay S.
This is my favorite candy! Just like the original Hershey's bar, but even better thanks to the cookie pieces. I always pick one up when I'm in a drugstore.
Anna P.
Saint Clair, MO
Love love loveeee these!! they taste sooo good!!! one the best candy bars ever!!! i hardly ever eat candybars but if i do this is one of my top 3 favs!!!!
tyana k.
Cartersville , Ga
When I tell y'all this is my favorite I mean it I lovveeeee this so much it's so creamy and it taste so good together I would never get tired of this candy
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?