BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Kelsey C.
This has been my favorite candy bar since i was little. I love white chocolate and the cookie pieces just make it so much better. I could eat these all day
Inna S.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
This chocolate is amazing, it is white chocolate with cookies hence the name cookies and cream. Since it is really sweet, cant eat too much of it at once.
Gmery T.
Bronx, NY
Favorite chocolate here, not only for me but for the family as well. The white chocolate with the crunchy tiny pieces of chocolate cookies taste delicious.
Melissa W.
Independence, MO
Sweet creamy white chocolate infused with crunchy chocolate cookie bits....I hate milk and dark chocolate, but this thing was thought up by pure geniuses!
Kayla K.
Fort Smith, AR
I brought one of these in my lunch box today. They're the perfect size and sometimes I just crave them. Can't go wrong with the white chocolate and oreos!
Rachael T.
Auburn, AL
This chocolate bar is really delicious. The only downside to the candy is that it gets a little too sweet after a couple pieces, but then it lasts longer.
Khadija K.
The only white chocolate candy bar, I like to eat. This the best thing ever! These cookie n cream is so crunchy. Now I want some, just thinking about it.😋
Patricia M.
Saint Louis, MO
I love the creamy consistency, the sweet taste, and the taste especially, of this flavor of Hershey's bar. I make my friends try a piece whenever I buy it!
tyana k.
Cartersville , Ga
When I tell y'all this is my favorite I mean it I lovveeeee this so much it's so creamy and it taste so good together I would never get tired of this candy
Michelle M.
San Antonio, TX
I'm not a fan of white chocolate, but for the most part I can appreciate a good white chocolate candy. This left me with an aftertaste I won't soon forget.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?