BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Erica S.
A nice little treat when you want to avoid regular chocolate, a little sweet and crunch :) I also like using these for s'mores or decoration on top of cupcakes.
Jaeni L.
Saint James, NY
Possibly my favorite chocolate bar. In terms of chocolate, Hershey's isn't my favorite, but the Cookies and Creme one is amazing. It's creamy and crunchy and tastes amazing too.
Melissa L.
Oceanside, CA
Hershey's chocolate doesn't melt in your mouth and is kind of a fake chocolate. i like the cookies and cream flavor but wish he chocolate was better
Laurie L.
Saint Cloud, MN
Love Hershey's cookies and creme! the white chocolate is smooth and sweet and the little bits of dark chocolate cookie are crunchy and fit great with the smooth white chocolate.
Devin V.
Elizabethtown , Pa
I am not a fan of anything white chocolate, so these don't do anything for me. At one point Hershey's had a chocolate mint cookie candy bar and it was AMAZING!
Emelizza L.
Bomb! Cookies and cream is so good.. It is on the sweeter side for me, but it's good to indulge in one of these once in a while.
Angel C.
Belding, MI
This is one of my favorite candy bars cookies and cream are always good. I think if you like whit chocolate and cookie crumbs inside then this bar is for you.
Jacquelynn V.
El Paso, TX
I LOVE chocolate, especially Hersheys! but this bar is really sweet, like the ultimate lol & it makes you thirsty quick! but if you haven't had sweets in a while & you like white chocolate, this is the go to!
Frayleny A.
Westfield, MA
I used to hate this one until one day I decide to try it and ever since it become my number one . honestly is one of the best chocolate there is.
Stephanie E.
Mesa, AZ
So rich and yummy. One of my favorites while I was pregnant. Always has been before, and I think it always will be. Love the crunchy cookie pieces!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?