BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Dennis B.
Orange Park, FL
Best type of chocolate ever made. My kids better hide these from me if they get any from Trick or Treating or somehow they'll mysteriously come up missing!
Stephanie W.
Morehead City, NC
I love this candy bar. It's a great break from the regular milk chocolate. Its creamy and crunchy. I would suggest any one try it if they had not already.
Conley W.
Sulphur, LA
I have been eating my weight in these lately, did they change the recipe?!?! Anyways has anyone ever used these to make s'mores? Mmmmm best decision EVER!
Samantha k.
Rock Port, MO
In my opinion the best chocolate bar. The perfect amount of sweet without being overpowering and a nice alternative to the original Hersheys chocolate bar.
Stephanie P.
Raleigh, NC
This one is my favorite! It's not too sweet and just the right amount of chocolate chips! Plus, I can break it off in small rectangles and munch all day.
Janelle R.
Mcpherson, KS
This fabulous white chocolate bar with small pieces of cookie in it is to die for! This candy is smooth and sweet and combines two of my favorite things.
Thayris R.
Newark , NJ
But whhhhhhy are these sooooo good!!! Have you ever tried melting one of these and dipping an Oreo in the melted milky white chocolate?? THANK ME LATER 😁💁🏼
Glynnann A.
I do not like white chocolate at all but i still like this candy bar. It is the closest thing to white chocolate I'll eat. They are so good but very sweet.
Ying L.
Best chocolate and treat for every occasion. Just can't seem to get enough! It is also very easy to purchase, can be bought at any grocery stores/markets.
Ronda R.
White House, TN
Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bars are different than most traditional milk or dark chocolate bars. They are out of this world on taste and uniquely yummy.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?