BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love that these candy bars are sweet without being too sweet. I like to eat these when I want something different than the regular milk chocolate candies
Jessica P.
Fontana , California
This is a chocolate that has a good combination put together. Oreos n white chocolate. . Very good. This is a must try chocolate bar. You won't regret it .
Ann H.
Saint Louis, MO
I love any type of chocolate, but cookies and creme is one of my favorite it tastes great and it's melts in your mouth like butter ooh so good!!! ♡ ♡ ♡ :-)
abita t.
Brooklyn, NY
When ever i get moody my boyfriend gets me this chocolate and it helps lol. This chocolate bar is very tasty but sometimes its a little too sweet for me.
Andrea S.
Kissimmee, FL
These is my favorite chocolate bar the taste is amazing, it is the best of the Hershey's chocolate you can found them very easily in walmart or wallgreens
Ashley S.
Olmsted falls , OH
These are my absolute favorite and my go to candy bar.I do have to say that they are way too sweet but something about them takes me back to my childhood.
Lisa A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
This is my favorite! I love this bar more than the regular Hershey's bar. Their white chocolate formula is amazing and the little cookie pieces don't hurt.
Amanda C.
Love this candy bar and love it even more that it is SO huge! I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate but I think it's the crunchy cookie pieces that get me.
Lindsay S.
This is my favorite candy! Just like the original Hershey's bar, but even better thanks to the cookie pieces. I always pick one up when I'm in a drugstore.
Sarina R.
Siler City, NC
Super smooth and super creamy! If you love white chocolate, then this is definitely for you. When I want something really rich I go straight for this bar.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?