BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Cassidy W.
Plymouth, MN
One of the best products Hershey's has come out with. I am obsessed with this candy bar... definitely have to be in the mood for it but it happens quite frequently. Can get expensive for the quantity but SO worth it. Will always share my love for these with others.
Araceli A.
Woodbridge, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
i love herches there so yummy i envjoy that they have verity of flavors i lovr enjoy it its super yummy an dawsome yous hould go buy it its so good its grest for parties and amazing ocations that help you calm down the veitiy makes it gerat for kids
Kim H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If you like white chocolate you will love these! I always eat them frozen. Seems to make them last longer.  The chocolate melts in your mouth and there are a ton of crunchy cookie pieces! The perfect mix of smooth and crunchy! One of my favorite candy bars!
Jennifer A.
Porterville, CA
This is my favorite candy bar/ chocolate bar ever. I am a huge fan of cookies and cream and this is my number one go to bar. Its not too sweet plus its got as much chocolate as any chocolate ever would want. Plus the price usually ranges from 1 to 2 dollars!
Vicky E.
Davie, FL
This is one addicting candy bar. A friend of mine would sell these for a dollar and I would just throw all my money her way whenever I saw her. White chocolate is my obsession and I absolutely hate Hersey for coming up with this addicting fix for the sweet tooth
Cleo T.
New Hartford, CT
If you like white chocolate and crunchy chocolate you'll certainly like that. I wish I could eat this everyday! Everytime I go to Walmart I have to grab one of those candy bars because they're simply amazing.
Rebekah T.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love white chocolate and also cookies and cream but for some reason this candy bar does not do it for me. I do not like the flavors or combination. I would skip this candy bar and pick something else.
Andrea C.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1

I am a chocolate lover but my weakness is white and this is certainly the best in the world, the combination of white chocolate with biscuit is great. In comparison to the other white cholotales that I have tried this one has a better taste, the others tend to know much like milk
Ebony M.
Stone mountain
So I am so not a chocolate person. Just the smell of dark chocolate alone makes me turn up my nose. But white chocolate is amazing! And this isn't just basic white chocolate; it's white chocolate PLUS chocolate AND there's crunchy stuff AND it's Hershey's so know it's good chocolate. If I ever went on I diet this little bar alone would be the death of me.
Lauren C.
Saint Paul, MN
These are my absolute favorite! They are very light tasting, and compared to the regular Hersheys these are by far the best. They can be found really anywhere since they are gaining popularity. If i could, I would eat this every single day. Worth the money.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?