BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Jane L.
Burbank, CA
Hershey's cookies and cream chocolate is amazingness packed into a chocolate bar. It melts in your mouth and you could taste every bit of chocolate crunch.
Lani L.
Northfield, IL
This is perfection!!! My boyfriend and I both love it. I don't think it's too sweet. I have always been a fan of white chocolate. It's so delicious.
Michelle M.
San Antonio, TX
I'm not a fan of white chocolate, but for the most part I can appreciate a good white chocolate candy. This left me with an aftertaste I won't soon forget.
Amanda  S.
El Paso, TX
This has to be one of my favorite chocolates ever since I was smaller! I love these they have a good taste and overall the best brand of cookies and cream.
Melissa W.
Independence, MO
Sweet creamy white chocolate infused with crunchy chocolate cookie bits....I hate milk and dark chocolate, but this thing was thought up by pure geniuses!
Ariana F.
Seattle, WA
I love this chocolate bar !! it is very tasty and creamy! i love cookies and creme, It just melts in your mouth. I recommend this wonderful chocolate bar.
Cassi M.
Louisville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
You can not go wrong with cookies and cream.. Especially in a candy bar. These get me every time when I'm in line at the grocery store. Hershey wins again!
Rachelle P.
Wilmington, DE
This is my favorite candy bar. I sometimes put them in brownies to make cookies and cream brownies. I really like the white chocolate with the cookie bits.
Pearl S.
Somerville, NJ
The best white chocolate mixture. It tastes like oreo crumbs in white chocolate goodness. a must try. anything cookies and cream flavor is generally great
Sky D.
Tallapoosa, Ga
You can never go wrong with cookies n cream! Also if you are a white chocolate fan, you will love this Hershey's bar! Always good to cure the sweet tooth.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?