BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Shannon T.
Portland, OR
You honestly cannot stop at just one piece. Smooth taste of the white chocolate and the cookie bits dissolve in your mouth as well. One of my favorite candies!
Kristina P.
El Cajon , Ca
One of many favorites!! But if you had to give me some chocolate this is it. For me the white chocolate is not too sweet as the milk is. And it like an Oreo shake in solid form.😆
Taylor S.
Cookies and cream has been my go to Hershey bar since childhood! Anytime I have a sweet tooth, I stop by the convenience store and pick up one of these babies :)
Tonya D.
These candy bars are my oldest sons favorite candy bar. He says they taste like he is eating Oreos and dunking them in milk. :)
Daniela G.
I absolutely love the cookies and cream Hershey chocolate. The cookie texture is so crunchy and yummy. They're my favorite treat when I'm upset or when I'm craving a guilty sweet snack! It's worth the guilt!!
Sara B.
Baraboo, WI
This is the perfect mix of sweet! I Love the little crunch within the white chocolate. Some my argue that it's too sweet because it is very sweet, but I LOVE it!
Daniela R.
I love white chocolate and the oreo crisps inside it's the perfect balance of white chocolate (which can be too sweet sometimes) and actual chocolate. I also love how it's crunchy and smooth at the same time.
Melissa D.
Longview, TX
I love this chocolate bar! It tastes just like cookies and cream. And if you like cookies and cream i suggest you try this because it is just great.
Jessica M.
Birmingham, AL
I love cookies and ice cream but when I'm on the go and don't have time for it this is my go to snack. It taste just like the ice cream but doesn't melt as fast
Arleigh C.
Browns Mills, NJ
This takes me 3 sittings to eat and I don't eat sweets to much. I remember when I was a kid and I ate this all the time and I felt sick to my stomach cause I would eat all of it.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?