BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Erica G.
Mount Wolf , PA
This is my all time favorite candy bar! I love to melt them and eat them on ice cream! I am lover of white chocolate so this is the perfect candy bar for me.
Kayla B.
Marietta, GA
One of my favorite chocolate bars , I know white chocolate isn't really chocolate but I love this bar , I love putting it into the freezer and eating it cold
Rachel B.
I like Hersey bars but if you are not a big fan of white chocolate just don't try this. it does taste a little different since its cookies and cream flavored
Jeannine K.
These are without a doubt one if my all time favorite Hershey chocolate bars! They're perfect for any sweet tooth with the right amount of everything! Yumm!
Kennedy G.
It's okay. I honestly like the normal Hershey's milk chocolate bar way better. It tastes like cookies and cream, but it's just not as great as the original.
Rachel S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this chocolate my boyfriend always buy it for me because its my favorite chocolate you can't go wrong with white chocolate and little bits of cookies.
Carolina M.
Doral, FL
I try not to have this around the house 'cause they wont last more than a couple of minutes! I love this! Try not to eat them as much but they taste amazing!
Lydia K.
Fairfax, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This flavor of Hershey's chocolate is by far my favorite. I love how they do the drops now too. YUM! I always pick some up when Safeway does a BOGO deal :)
Rachelle P.
Wilmington, DE
This is my favorite candy bar. I sometimes put them in brownies to make cookies and cream brownies. I really like the white chocolate with the cookie bits.
Ronda R.
White House, TN
Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bars are different than most traditional milk or dark chocolate bars. They are out of this world on taste and uniquely yummy.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?