BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
hanna y.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so good! White chocolate with bits of chocolate cookies that taste a bit like thin Oreo cookies. This is so good by itself or with some milk, yum!
J B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
These bars are soooooooooo good lol. I could literally finish one in under a minute. The white chocolate is amazing and the cookie pieces inside are devine.
Fabiola O.
Best candy ever! I cannot live without this one day! I buy these at walmart and at the dollar store! I have even used these when baking a cake. So delicious!
Lisa G.
Waldorf , Md
This is my kids favorite. Cookies and crème in chocolate- my kids grab this when I say they can get 1 candy bar each. It never lasts the car ride home. :)
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Very good for people who love the creme part of an Oreo. However, they can get very sweet very easily. I only eat a small amount each day so it last awhile.
Yasmin A.
Whenever I'm craving white chocolate, this is my go to! It melts in your mouth (like so many others mentioned) and I love the added crunch from the cookies.
Kayla W.
My boyfriends favorite candy bar!
The white chocolate mixed with the tiny pieces of cookie is a perfect combination and is not overly sweet as some may think
Taylor M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Favorite candy bar, by far. When I was little, my mom used to bribe me with these to get me to smile at my pageants. A great candy bar, with great memories!
Liz N.
Jenison, MI
This is one of my favorite candy bars. I absolutely love this flavor and have been getting it ever since I can remember at the grocery store, usually meijer.
Cristina C.
Detroit, MI
I know that white chocolate isn't really chocolate but I loveeeee these cookies and cream bars. They make me smile and they are absolutely delicious. Yummmm
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?