BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Jennifer B.
Clarksville, TN
This is my go-to chocolate bar when I'm craving something sweet! It can be a little overwhelming to eat a lot of this product at once, but over all, it's amazing!
Deana Z.
Wolcott, CT
This is a unique and different Hershey's product.
I had tried it and i instantly fell in love with it!
I would highly recommend this product to a chocolate lover!
Miranda B.
Austin, TX
Such a tasty treat to have once in a while. It's a nice change from the usual milk chocolate. The chocolate instantly melts in your mouth and the cookie pieces add a great crunch.
Deja F.
Tucson, AZ
So good! especaily if your eat it the right way....eat it one piece at a time and let the chocolate dissolve in your mouth then chew the crunchy cookie! lol try it!
Krissy C.
Kenova, WV
I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate so this stuff was okay. Didn't really taste like cookies and cream to me and left a bad after taste.
Etnia V.
Grand Prairie, TX
These have been my top 3 fave chocolate of all time. I took my moms giant cookies and cream bar she got from her job on Valentines. YUMM. I always bought these, especially as a kid, when I went to the movies. (:
Lauren S.
Crowley, TX
Hershey's cookies n cream is one of my favorite candies to munch on! It's mix of white chocolate and chocolate cookie crumbs combined will leave you wanting more.
Natalie R.
Kannapolis, NC
Hands down the absolute best tasting chocolate bar. The taste and consistency is amazing the mix of white chocolate and the crunchiness .
Kaitlin C.
Indianapolis, IN
White chocolate is my favorite type of chocolate, Therefor this has been my favorite candy bar since i was a young child.
and now my children enjoy it as well!
Cassidy C.
I usually don't like white chocolate but this was actually pretty good. I gave it a shot because who doesn't like cookies & cream?! And I was right. So worth it.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?