BY HERSHEY'S #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?155 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 157 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
Kelyn G.
Clinton, TN
One of my absolute favorite candy bars! It tastes delicious, and I love the mixture of the creamy white chocolate and the crunchy chocolate cookie pieces.
Kim D.
Hudson, NY
This is my favorite candy, I love the mixture of white chocolate with the cookie bits. It can be very sweet but it is very delicious. Overall, just awesome!
Claud D.
Ocala , FL
It's so milky lol but In a good way. The chocolate is so good especially for the white chocolate lovers. The cookie part is also good and it tastes so good.
Taylor M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Favorite candy bar, by far. When I was little, my mom used to bribe me with these to get me to smile at my pageants. A great candy bar, with great memories!
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
These are so yummy! I absolutely love white chocolate and I love how there's little chocolates in there omg Hershey's is winning at their chocolate game !!!
Morgan O.
Albuquerque, NM
I love everything about these little delectably addictive treats! Not so fond of the to-go versions though, they have a wax around them that isn't pleasing.
Liliana M.
Fresno, CA
Hershey cookies n cream is one of my favorite chocolates. taste so Creamy. I also love the crunch texture. Taste just like the name says it Cookies n Cream.
J B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
These bars are soooooooooo good lol. I could literally finish one in under a minute. The white chocolate is amazing and the cookie pieces inside are devine.
Melissa B.
Saginaw, MI
If you are a fan of white chocolate, then you will absolutely love this candy bar. The white chocolate and the chunks of cookie make this a delicious treat.
KelliAnn S.
Long Valley, NJ
Every cheat day i could eat this! i could honestly eat this everyday! its so yummy and god omg so good! i think you all should get this and eat it right away
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro, NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?