BY HERSHEY'S #12 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Brandi S.
Marrero, LA
Melts in my mouth :D!
Kristin B.
Valparaiso, IN
I really like this chocolate, the only thing though is it burns my throat afterwards. I am not sure if it is the sweetness or what. But it is still good.
Gestrudy V.
Mmmmm, is delicious one of the best chocolst i ever eat, i like more than milk chocolat is just perfect
Brittany D.
Homestead, FL
Hershey's Cookies & Cream Bar is the best of the cookies & cream chocolate. I've had many different types and this is by far the best. It's creamy, yummy and a nice treat after a long day.
Amanda G.
Gardiner, ME
I love the cookies and cream bars and these just make it so much better! They work perfect for sticking in gift bags for the holidays
Sonia P.
Vista, CA
I remember when this candy was invented! I love cookies and cream ice cream and this is just a creamy crunch bar of goodness! This is my go to candy bar for the movies!
Lauren R.
Fort Belvoir, VA
I am a Hershey's fanatic, but this is one of my favorites. My husband loves them even more than me, so they don't last long in our house. If you haven't tried these, you should, especially if you love Oreos with milk!
Crystal G.
Los Angeles, CA
Best Hershey's chocolate bar...these are my favorite. i get them whenever i can.
Sabrina H.
Inez, KY
I love white chocolate and this is perfect ! Mixed with cookie pieces. It just melts in your mouth!
Alma M.
Rockford, IL
This chocolate is amazing. It is super creamy and then crunchy with the cookie. Its just perfect. Also it isn't too sweet where your stomach starts to hurt. or is that just me?
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?