BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
My daughter loves cookies and cream everything so when Hershey's made a cookies and cream candy bar she was in heaven. I must say myself they do taste great
Kaitlin M.
Goodyear, Az
This is a million times better than the normal chocolate one. This has chunks of cookie in it and it feels so smooth and creamy in your mouth. It's amazing.
Sheena K.
Cookies and Creme is better than the original IMO. I like these drops and I love that they don't have a nasty shell on them. Great for sharing and mess free!
Liz N.
Jenison, MI
This is one of my favorite candy bars. I absolutely love this flavor and have been getting it ever since I can remember at the grocery store, usually meijer.
Angelle J.
Gretna, LA
These are like the best. I've been eating them since they first came out. I'm not a big chocolate person because of the richness, but I can eat a whole bar.
Hana B.
Davis, CA
I used to eat this ALL the time when I was younger! The cookes and cream version is so addicting. The cookie crunches are really yummy and sweet! A must buy!
kim p.
Arverne, NY
I love that in every bite you get a little bit of cookies and the cream. It's so creamy and crunchy at the same time the flavor and taste go toget her so well
Nicole G.
I love these! I usually buy a HUGE pack from Sam's Club and end up taking some in to work, giving some away and munching on the rest whenever I feel like it.
Jeannine K.
These are without a doubt one if my all time favorite Hershey chocolate bars! They're perfect for any sweet tooth with the right amount of everything! Yumm!
Jasmine W.
If you like cookies and milk you'll love this chocolate bar. It's like biting into a creamy cloud filled with chocolate cookie bits. Melt in your mouth good!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?