BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
Oh...my...gosh. These are so delicious! Not only do I like Hershey bars, but the cookie pieces added in? Oh, so smart and effective. Guys... Buy this
Edith v.
Cicero, IL
If you want your tongue to touch heaven this is what you need. By far my favorite chocolate. My friends now that if they really want me to be happy with what they give me it must be Hershey cookies and cream bar.
Nannette M.
Muskogee, OK
Melt this down and stir it into some cool whip and pour into a graham crust, and put into the freezer. Great on a summer day or for a quick dessert.
Michelle M.
Ive never liked any type of chocolate until i tried this chocolate it was to die for milky whote chocolate with pieces of Oreos.
Jamie D.
Georgetown, KY
These candy bars don't have as much crunch as you would expect something with cookies mixed in would and they are a bit too sweet for my taste buds.
Madison S.
Ballwin, MO
I love the contrast in texture between the smooth cream of the white chocolate and the slight graininess of the cookie bites, a very good product and one that I could eat all day!
Tarah M.
Valparaiso, IN
This were my favorite as a kid. This bag is a great during the holidays. The small size gives you just enough to fill your sweet tooth without making you feel guilty about your diet.
Shana D.
Advance, NC
I don't like white chocolate but this candy bar is one of my favorites! I love the rich subtle taste and the way it melts. I'd recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Natalie S.
Columbus , OH
This is one of my favorite candy bars. I am not a huge fan of white chocolate but with the chips in it its amazing. My go to when I need a candy fix!
Briana G.
Hazel Park, MI
Ugh! Want to ruin a Hershey bar. Make it cookies and cream. I wouldn't take this flavor of candy bar even if someone offered it for free. And Hershey is my favorite type of candy.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?