BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Jasmine W.
If you like cookies and milk you'll love this chocolate bar. It's like biting into a creamy cloud filled with chocolate cookie bits. Melt in your mouth good!
Acesha B.
Antioch, TN
This has to be my absolute favorite candy bar ever! its so delicious! during the summer my family and i made double s'mores using these and they were amazing.
Jamie B.
Every time i see them in the grocery store check out line, I am compelled to buy one and finish it before I leave the parking lot. Best candy bar out there!
Amy C.
Huntsville, AL
I'm a fan of white chocolate anyway, but this is out of this world. The chocolate is creamy and melts in your mouth but you have the cookie bites as a bonus!
Melissa A.
Las Vegas, NV
Definitely one of my weakness. It tastes so good. i love making s'mores and changing things up a bit and placing this cookies and cream one. IT IS DELICIOUS!!
erica D.
Salem, NJ
I admittedly have a soft spot for expensive chocolate and yet I can't get enough of this white chocolate. It also is great chopped up in cookies or brownies!
ivett l.
Providence, RI
Hersheys cookies <3...they were thinking about me when they made this ,chocolate cookies and white chocolate my favorite.i love it ...its my fav. Hershey's :)
Carolina M.
Doral, FL
I try not to have this around the house 'cause they wont last more than a couple of minutes! I love this! Try not to eat them as much but they taste amazing!
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
These are so yummy! I absolutely love white chocolate and I love how there's little chocolates in there omg Hershey's is winning at their chocolate game !!!
Jeannine K.
These are without a doubt one if my all time favorite Hershey chocolate bars! They're perfect for any sweet tooth with the right amount of everything! Yumm!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?