BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Fabiola O.
Best candy ever! I cannot live without this one day! I buy these at walmart and at the dollar store! I have even used these when baking a cake. So delicious!
Elise B.
Lafayette, CA
I LOVE THESE! They are not too chocolatey like the regular bar. They have flavor, crunch, and aren't too rich for comfort. GO BUY SOME! I love these so much!
bob t.
I love this Hershey bar more than their original. It tastes so good and I'm always tempted to buy it whenever I'm at the check-out line of any grocery store.
Jennifer B.
Spokane, WA
One of my favorite white chocolate candy cards to eat EVER! MY total favorite! I love the chocolate chips what are included inside with white chocolate bar!
Danaevia J.
White chocolate is one of my favorite sweets. You can't go wrong with this can't bar. Creamy whit chocolate with crunches of chocolate are perfect together.
Sarah B.
N Bellmore, NY
Cookies and cream has been my favorite since it came out... that's showing how old I am. It's sweet but the crunch of the cookie adds so much flavor and fun
Ashley C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Tried these Hershey's kisses, and they're not for me. Way too sweet. I was lured in my pretty blue foil when I know full well I dislike most white chocolate.
Emily S.
With white chocolate being my favorite chocolate, it makes sense that I would love this product. It is delicious and well prices; what more can you ask for?
Mikayla D.
Olalla Wa
My go-to guilty pleasure! All time favorite candy bar, the Perfect combination of the silky white chocolate texture to the crunchy cookie bites. Great value!
Kari H.
Fresno, Ca
My favorite chocolate by far. They don't get skimpy with the cookies. The chocolate is super creamy and then you have the crunch of the cookies. Fantastic!!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?