BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Seerat K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I occasionally do not like white chocolate but if you see me eating it I'll only be eating this Hershey's bar because it doesn't taste like white chocolate which is great and it really has a great taste
Quindolyn C.
Bartlett, TN
Let me first start off by saying I hate chocolate. But the Hersey's cookies n cream is amazing! I wouldn't touch chocolate but when I got introduced to this I haven't stopped buying it yet. It's very good but not too sweet. The cost of the bar is extremely reasonable too.
Natasha C.
Walkerton , IN
Hershey's Cookies n Cream is one of my all time favorite candy bars. They aren't as chocolatey as original Hershey's, so if you want a break from something totally chocolate, then this a good choice. Depending on where you buy them from they are usually a good price.
Tiffany M.
Weeki Wachee, FL
My current favorite candy. I love that it has the right ratio of cookies to white chocolate and it's not overly sweet. I think that compared to the original Hershey's bars, it's not as bitter. I believe that it is a good value whether you purchase the bar or the drops.
Tara L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this chocolate bar so much. It's definitely my favorite type of Hershey's chocolate. I am a cookies 'n' cream fiend, though. You can find this, anywhere. I usually pick mine up at the drug store. The price point is okay, but the flavor is worth it. I recommend.
Shyair M.
Indianapolis
This is my favorite snack. The candy bar is the best. You will get very addicted by this candy. You will always want one. You can buy this anywhere such as Walmart, Krogers, and any Gas Station. You can get this for about one dollar. I recommend this to everybody.
Susan S.
Tucson, AZ
Cookies 'N' Cream is the best of almost everything, but in this bar it is WAY too sweet. I can honestly only have this chocolate bar like once every few months and even then it hurts my teeth and I feel like its giving me diabetes. Its good, but just WAY too sweet.
Thalia N.
I love this chocolate! I remember I would always walk home and buy this on the way because it was so cheap and good. Now the price went up so much, it used to be about a dollar. The price went up but it is not even any bigger. It is still super good though. One of my favorites!
Cassidy W.
Plymouth, MN
One of the best products Hershey's has come out with. I am obsessed with this candy bar... definitely have to be in the mood for it but it happens quite frequently. Can get expensive for the quantity but SO worth it. Will always share my love for these with others.
Araceli A.
Woodbridge, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
i love herches there so yummy i envjoy that they have verity of flavors i lovr enjoy it its super yummy an dawsome yous hould go buy it its so good its grest for parties and amazing ocations that help you calm down the veitiy makes it gerat for kids
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?