BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Jaci M.
Gainesville, FL
It is edible, but definitely not something I would lust for or crave. I like the crunch of the cookie, but I am just not a fan of Hershey chocolate in general.
Julie M.
York, PA
I am not the biggest fan of white chocolate but the cookie pieces really make it taste good! And, these are kind of sweet so it will satisfy your sweet tooth!
Shannon P.
It is a really sweet chocolate. Although I love the cookie bits it tastes like Oreos. It's my favorite chocolate. Don't forget to put this as a helpful comment
Paige P.
Nobody understands my love for these. They are melt in your mouth delicious and I could more than likely eat one every day. They satisfy any sweet tooth. Yum😍
Nancy N.
Naples, Fl
This is one of my favorite cookie bars. The white chocolate withe the little cookies are to die for. Whoever came up with this concoction should get an award!
Donna M.
Alabaster , AL
I usually hate chocolate, but I've loved this candy bar since I was a child. It's addicting! Definitely worth a try, and if you don't like it...send it to me;)
Elizabeth C.
Wake Forest, NC
Here's the scoop of truth. Only people who love white chocolate can eat this candy bar. I get sick when I eat white chocolate. so I do not like this candy.
Navneet L.
San jose, CA
I absolutely love white chocolate, and this one is my favorite and a go to white chocolate, every time.
I absolutely love the texture and it is just so yummy
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
I'm a big fan of the Heath bar, my store was out so I tried one of these. I was not impressed at all. It had a weird taste to it not very good quality at all.
Jasmine L.
Hilo, HI
This is sooo good!!! White Chocolate and Oreo flavored cookies all in one!!! You have to try this.I am so bad that i always have 2 bars with me at all times!!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?