BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Madison A.
These are personally my favorite thing to snack on when I want something sweet!:) I just the smooth but semi crunchy texture they have and they are very inexpensive❤️
Melissa A.
Gladwin, MI
This is my absolute favorite candy bar! I love white chocolate and it Laura great with the crunchy cookie. I stash them away at home so the kids can't eat them all!
Nanor M.
North Hills, CA
This is the most creamiest/milkiest chocolate bar ever. i love those little brown cookie like crisps in it because it gives it texture. The white chocolate itself is absolutely amazing. Such a milky and creamy texture.
Norshanti B.
Omg! If you haven't tried these, where have you been? One of my childhood favorites and still a favorite of mine! Love it especially for a quick treat.
Ahzhane O.
Magnolia, MS
I love cookies and cream. When I found out that Hershey was putting that together, I knew I wanted to try this out. I buy it almost everyday
Sara W.
Easton, PA
I love anything cookies and cream, and this was no exception. Great candy and I like how you can break them off into the little squares. Have a drink handy cause it does make you thirsty.
Heather C.
Yum! One of my favorites. I absolutely love this white chocolate mix of candy. Hersey knew what they were doing when they created this candy bar. Yum! One of my top three for sure.
Katie S.
Dewitt, MI
This has been my absolute favorite candy bar for as long as I can remember. The little cookie bites can't be beat and I love white chocolate. So glad that I can find them almost anywhere!
atk k.
Love this cookie/chocolate bar give an amazing taste of Oreos. I will like it if you like Oreos but most importantly you have to like white chocolate or else you might not like it.
Katie T.
Saint Louis, MO
These went away for a while. I couldn't find them in any store. They appeared again and it was like a kid in the candy store. I couldn't believe they were back. LOVE these. Definitely my favorite Hershey's bar
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?