BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Suzanne G.
Southern Pines, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This candy bar has been with me since I was a kid and I still enjoy it a lot! I'm not a big fan of white chocolate but.... This bar makes me crave for more!!!
Hawra A.
One of my favorite types of Hershey's candy! It satisfies my sweet cravings & is filling. If you like cookies & cream ice cream, you will enjoy this candy bar!
Kiyeera P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite Hershey's candy since I don't really like the regular chocolate. But this is really, but a little bit too sweet. Nothing too overpowering though (:
sabrina s.
Middle River, MD
Theeeee absolute best candy bar there is!! i love letting the white chocolate melt in my mouth and than chew the cookie pieces lol! always will be my 1st pick!
Aileen S.
El Monte, CA
Hershey's cookies and cream has always been one of my favorites. It is so creamy and the crunch gives it that wonderful texture to make it a perfect candy bar.
Desiree D.
Parkersburg, WV
I'm a big fan of Hershey's chocolate. White chocolate is usually my least favorite, but this isn't that bad! I still prefer the milk or dark chocolate though.
Danielle K.
Los Angeles, CA
I was really excited to try this, as I love Cookies and Cream, but it was just way too sweet for me and I ended up having to give some one the rest of the bar
keyanah h.
Brockton, MA
This chocolate is so creamy and delicious, these bars are perfect for making s'mores while camping. Hershey's cookies and cream are worth destroying your diet.
Allison P.
Eubank, KY
Very good candy when you are craving something sweet. will always melt in your mouth and you can take your sweet time eating it. always will be my go to candy
Beauty E.
One of my favorite candy bars. The white chocolate is so decadent and flavorful. I love the cookie pieces inside (basically Oreo like pieces) so so delicious!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?