BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Becca G.
Westfield, NJ
I love these. They are super sweet but so good. The cookie crunch in the middle is just perfect! Even if you don't like white chocolate, they are worth a try.
Angel C.
Belding, MI
This is one of my favorite candy bars cookies and cream are always good. I think if you like whit chocolate and cookie crumbs inside then this bar is for you.
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay , WI
I would have to say that this is my least favorite Hershey bar! I am not sure why cause I love white chocolate and I love cookies.. I guess just not together!
Kendra H.
Fort Edward, NY
For someone who really doesn't like white chocolate I love this candy bar, the bits of cookie are a perfect balance, they hit this one out of the park for sure
Amanda B.
Mechanicsburg, PA
This was my favorite Hershey bar growing up..probably because I love white chocolate but you get that delicious cookie mixed in there with the perfect crunch!
Maria M.
Latham, NY
Very addicting! Sweet, but not too sweet. .Very rich and creamy white chocolate with a little cookie crunch. Wish I could it it every day. Damn you, calories!
Heather F.
One of my favorite candy bars and I'm not even big on white chocolate! Great flavor and great crunch! Can be purchased at most grocery stores and gas stations!
Kiyeera P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite Hershey's candy since I don't really like the regular chocolate. But this is really, but a little bit too sweet. Nothing too overpowering though (:
Mari N.
Greensboro, NC
I was OBSESSED with this candy bar a few years ago and it is still one of my favorites! I love the crushed cookie inside the white chocolate bar! Super yummy!
Jaci M.
Gainesville, FL
It is edible, but definitely not something I would lust for or crave. I like the crunch of the cookie, but I am just not a fan of Hershey chocolate in general.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?