BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Kandi B.
Denton, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My son and I love cookies and cream. Hershey's is awesome. The flavor of the white chocolate melts in your mouth and then the crunch of the cookies.. Its great
Christy  B.
Parma, OH
Pretty good! white chocolate bar with chocolate cookie pieces. tastes great frozen. Great to use as ice cream toppings, cookie fillers, hot chocolate add ins.
I'Esha T.
Quincy, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hershey Cookies'n' Creme bars are a favorite in our household. The sweet white chocolate and bits of cookies blend well together to create this master piece.
sabrina s.
Middle River, MD
Theeeee absolute best candy bar there is!! i love letting the white chocolate melt in my mouth and than chew the cookie pieces lol! always will be my 1st pick!
Juli P.
Bay City, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The Hershey cookies and creme Santa candy bars are wonderful with the white chocolate and bits of cookie. Wonderful addition to Hershey Holiday themed candy.
Tailor G.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This has to be one of my favorite candy bars. not a big fan of white chocolate but this is not too bad with the cookie crumbles. makes a great twist on s'mores!
Jaci M.
Gainesville, FL
It is edible, but definitely not something I would lust for or crave. I like the crunch of the cookie, but I am just not a fan of Hershey chocolate in general.
Alolika S.
Richmond, TX
Tastes delicious! Great brand for your sweet tooth. Just enough sugar to not get you diabetic. Go ahead and indulge in it - less thinking and more eating! :-)
Angela M.
I do enjoy the taste of this bar and it's really smooth but I think that I just can't eat white chocolate, I get headaches every time so it's just not worth it
Beauty E.
One of my favorite candy bars. The white chocolate is so decadent and flavorful. I love the cookie pieces inside (basically Oreo like pieces) so so delicious!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?