BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Elsie R.
Davenport, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I always let this chocolate slowly dissolve in my mouth that way I can hold onto the sweet flavors as long as possible. Definitely one of my favorite candies.
Jaci M.
Gainesville, FL
It is edible, but definitely not something I would lust for or crave. I like the crunch of the cookie, but I am just not a fan of Hershey chocolate in general.
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
So delicious!! So creamy!!! Can't just eat one bar! 5 stars!!! I recommend those of you who haven't tried it to definitely get you one, y'all are missing out!
Chloe H.
I love these candies. The white chocolate provides a craving satisfaction for sweets, but doesn't overpower your taste buds. Definitely a go to candy for me.
Hanna T.
I think it tastes really good but the original is always number 1! The chocolate bar is really good but if I eat an entire bar I get really tired of the taste.
Kathy Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Is good and yummy candy that I've ever had. I like the chocolate melt in my mouth and started to drooling but yeah it happens to me sometimes not all the time.
Nigde O.
Phoenix, AZ
Unos de los chocolates favoritos de mis hijos siempre que vamos ala tienda compran de estos
ami no me gustan tanto por q cuando los como me resecan la garganta
Elizabeth C.
Wake Forest, NC
Here's the scoop of truth. Only people who love white chocolate can eat this candy bar. I get sick when I eat white chocolate. so I do not like this candy.
Natalya M.
Vancouver, WA
Absolutely love white chocolate I like to eat this with hot tea or cold milk very creamy and melt fast in your mouth as you enjoy it and it's highly addictive
Kendra G.
Wanatah, IN
This candy bar is so yummy!! So sweet and delicious! I love cookies and cream anything so this the treat for me. It might be too sweet for some people though.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?