BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Ahzhane O.
Magnolia, MS
I love cookies and cream. When I found out that Hershey was putting that together, I knew I wanted to try this out. I buy it almost everyday
Emily T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This candy bar is no doubt one of the best tasting chocolate bars ever made!!! I love it and it's great for any day you're craving something
Kelly N.
Westminster, CA
My favorite flavors of my desserts are generally Cookies and Cream, mainly because of the creaminess. So to put it into a cheap candy bar, it's pretty much my dream.
Cissie B.
Roanoke, VA
Hershey is always my choice for chocolate because its variety of flavors. Especially the cookies anf cream bar which is very yummy and good sback for after meal. it makE's me happy.
Rebecca M.
I feel like you cannot go wrong with this product if you like white chocolate then this is for you. It's creamy and crunchy all in one bite.
Iris N.
Ocala, FL
This is a product that you need to hide from the pantry..lol its so delicious a blend of cookies and cream and it does taste creamy..love this product.
Nanor M.
North Hills, CA
This is the most creamiest/milkiest chocolate bar ever. i love those little brown cookie like crisps in it because it gives it texture. The white chocolate itself is absolutely amazing. Such a milky and creamy texture.
Lou C.
Bellmore, NY
I love that 711 carries the BIG SNACK sized, I get 2 for 2$ and it's such a great deal. The cookie bits and the white chocolate taste so good. Nice and crunchy also!
Judith O.
Nobody knows how much i love cookies and creame chocolate and for the fact that the price is so low why doesn't anyone buy some is it because they r seasonal thats why
Jessica Q.
I actually like this candy bar a lot!! It is very creamy and the little black flakes actually taste like Oreo !! Perfect cookies and cream combination!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?