BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Chelsea C.
Ashburn, VA
My husband LOVES these! I admittedly was one of the crazy people at walmart the day after Christmas so I could get some of these on sale to stock up for when he's having a bad day and surprise him. They are delicious!
Awilda M.
Bear, DE
I enjoy the classic Hersheys cookies and cream bar. It is my husband's favorite. It is nicely balanced between the cookie bits and the white chocolate.
Sara W.
Easton, PA
I love anything cookies and cream, and this was no exception. Great candy and I like how you can break them off into the little squares. Have a drink handy cause it does make you thirsty.
Tanya t.
Burbank, CA
Unfortunately I cannot comments positively on this product, as I really don't care for white chocolate, although I will eat it on occasion. These tend to be very sweet, almost too sweet.
Tiffany T.
Stanley, VA
This is delicious. the white chocolate is sweet and i love the crunch from the cookies. this candy bar is really good on s'mores, my niece and i love it better than the regular Hershey bar.
Lupe R.
Los Angeles, CA
This chocolate was my favorite as a little girl. I remember always asking my mom if she could buy me one. It tastes good, light, smooth and you just can't have enough
Madison A.
These are personally my favorite thing to snack on when I want something sweet!:) I just the smooth but semi crunchy texture they have and they are very inexpensive❤️
Cissie B.
Roanoke, VA
Hershey is always my choice for chocolate because its variety of flavors. Especially the cookies anf cream bar which is very yummy and good sback for after meal. it makE's me happy.
Kelly N.
Westminster, CA
My favorite flavors of my desserts are generally Cookies and Cream, mainly because of the creaminess. So to put it into a cheap candy bar, it's pretty much my dream.
Oreale A.
Rockville, MD
These are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!! the cookie pieces tend to get a little bitter ( but not unbearable) but the sweetness from the cream helps better the taste. I've eaten these so much bet not once have I've gotten sick of them!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?