BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Jennifer R.
Honey Brook, PA
What? These are my favorite candy bars. I love white chocolate and the little cookie bits are good. Anyone who likes white chocolate will definitely like these.
Ashleigh S.
I love this candy bar. It has great flavor and tastes like it is made from quality products. If you like cookies and cream flavor, this definitely captures it.
Anmarie B.
I love cookies and creme but can't stand this candy bar, white chocolate is not chocolate! lol! I'm giving it 3 stars because it is my best friends' favorite.
Angel C.
Belding, MI
This is one of my favorite candy bars cookies and cream are always good. I think if you like whit chocolate and cookie crumbs inside then this bar is for you.
Brook S.
My favorite candy bar. There is just enough cookies and the white chocolate is to die for. just drooling thinking about how moth watering this candy bar is!!!
Ivana S.
Medley, FL
Yummi,i like so much this chocolate!
This Chocolate is very good,ideal for certain occasions cravings woman!
I definitely recommend it for it to be given away!
Heather F.
One of my favorite candy bars and I'm not even big on white chocolate! Great flavor and great crunch! Can be purchased at most grocery stores and gas stations!
brittany m.
Beardstown, IL
What could seriously be better then bite size pieces of your favorite snack?? They are perfect!! And also keep me from munching to much. I can just grab a few.
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay , WI
I would have to say that this is my least favorite Hershey bar! I am not sure why cause I love white chocolate and I love cookies.. I guess just not together!
Jennifer L.
Biloxi, MS
Who doesn't love cookies and cream? If you like a little bit of crunch and cookie bits...and white chocolate, this is your best bet!

It's a really sweet snack.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?