BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
heather h.
ALSIP, IL
My favorite candy bar in the entire world. This tastes just like an oreo cookie and is alot of fun to eat. I especially enjoy the little chocolate cookie bites that add a fun texture to your typically smooth candy. I buy this candy anytime I am at the grocery store.
Lizbeth J.
Brea, CA
AMAZING! personally im not a fan of dark chocolate , very few that are my favorite but this is one on my list . taste nothing like thw regular chocolate . it has little pieces of the cookie in the chocolate . so love so much!
Arlene E.
Reno
Absolutely love these! Everytime I go to a dollar tree I always pick one of these bars up. It's a dollar so the value is great and not at all pricey because they are much more expensive everywhere else! I love white chocolate and this bar has to go at the top of my list.
Brianna C.
This is literally my favorite chocolate ever ! So rich and creamy... besides the fact that I love any type of white chocolate !Super affordable and not expensive at all ! I always purchase mine at my local grocery store. I would absolutely recommend to all my friends !
Seerat K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I occasionally do not like white chocolate but if you see me eating it I'll only be eating this Hershey's bar because it doesn't taste like white chocolate which is great and it really has a great taste
Natalie F.
Bethlehem, PA
My absolute favorite! So yummy and great quick snack for your sweet tooth!! The cookies are the best part. Most people are thrown off by white chocolate but the cookie little chips are truly what makes this product so good. defiantly try this out next time you are out!
Tiffany M.
Weeki Wachee, FL
My current favorite candy. I love that it has the right ratio of cookies to white chocolate and it's not overly sweet. I think that compared to the original Hershey's bars, it's not as bitter. I believe that it is a good value whether you purchase the bar or the drops.
Quindolyn C.
Bartlett, TN
Let me first start off by saying I hate chocolate. But the Hersey's cookies n cream is amazing! I wouldn't touch chocolate but when I got introduced to this I haven't stopped buying it yet. It's very good but not too sweet. The cost of the bar is extremely reasonable too.
Natasha C.
Walkerton , IN
Hershey's Cookies n Cream is one of my all time favorite candy bars. They aren't as chocolatey as original Hershey's, so if you want a break from something totally chocolate, then this a good choice. Depending on where you buy them from they are usually a good price.
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is just personal preference but I don't like white chocolate as much as milk chocolate so this candy bar cookies and cream is not as good as other candies. I think it's still really sweet and had a good crunch but not as good as other candy bars that you could have!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?