BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Leilany V.
W Lafayette, IN
This is one of my favorite chocolate bars, love it since I was a Kid, its white chocolate with little pieces of chocolate cookies, just perfection for the price asked
Lou C.
Bellmore, NY
I love that 711 carries the BIG SNACK sized, I get 2 for 2$ and it's such a great deal. The cookie bits and the white chocolate taste so good. Nice and crunchy also!
Rheanna M.
I'm actually really not a fan of this, but that's mainly because ed just don't like white chocolate. my boyfriend obsesses over them though!
Iris N.
Ocala, FL
This is a product that you need to hide from the pantry..lol its so delicious a blend of cookies and cream and it does taste creamy..love this product.
Sarah O.
Love this candy bar so so much! It is the perfect blend of white chocolate and cookie/chocolate chip. It just melts in your mouth.
Cissie B.
Roanoke, VA
Hershey is always my choice for chocolate because its variety of flavors. Especially the cookies anf cream bar which is very yummy and good sback for after meal. it makE's me happy.
Kayla M.
Blakeslee, PA
I absloutly love Hershey's cookies and cream bar. it is one of my favorites. if I don't hide this from my family, theres a great chance you will never know who took it.
Leanna G.
This is by far my favorite candy bar. Every year for my birthday my husband is sure to include the king size of this candy with my other gift. I can already taste it just talking about it!
Mahayla P.
I love white chocolate and this candy bar was good but I didn't like the texture of the cookies inside. It's a pretty good candy bar though.
Brianna E.
S Ozone Park, NY
I am not the biggest fan of white chocolate nut this chocolate bar is too good to pass up. The cookies texture with the chocolate is all too wonderful.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?