BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Tracy M.
Very yummy chocolate i love this one more then the regular Hershey's.. Taste so yummy especially since It is cookies and cream Hershey's.
Paige M.
I think that these candy bars taste awful. Although I strongly dislike white chocolate, most other cookies and cream taste/ products I find a bit tasty....not these.
Mercedez H.
Bridge City, TX
I just got one of these today and I can't wait to eat it! These are the best Hershey bars in my opinion! I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate but these are sooo good!
Elen J.
Rockford, IL
This is a classic chocolate bar! I use to get them all the time when I was little. I STILL Enjoy standing in line at the grocery store and grabring one of these to go!
Brandy Freeman D.
Bennettsville, SC
Me and my kids love this!!! We love white chocolate and the little chocolate chips in it. Its a big plus for us. Tastes a lot better than the original Hershey chocolate
Amanda D.
Tigard, OR
I'm not a big fan of white chocolate in general but these candy bars are delicious and are a great addition to chocolate chip cookies or even brownies.
Lexus F.
Merced , CA
I actually thought this was a good candy. I use this a lot for my cupcakes. I actually eat this a lot and I usually don't care for chocolate.
Kimmy M.
Lincoln, NE
If you love white chocolate you would love these. Everything balances out perfectly, the chocolate to the little cookie bits. I lovee snacking on these.
Danielle J.
I was totally obsessed with these as a kid. They are so creamy and I love the chocolate pieces inside that give it that crunch. This will always be a favorite of mine!
Hailey A.
My addiction! These are so amazingly good. Perfect for when you're craving sweets and can't decide what you want; it's just enough chocolate and cookie.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?