BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Carrie G.
I love the creamy texture and crunchy cookie bits in this candy bar. Hershey's chocolate is always the best and the white chocolate is no different. This is also my son's candy bar of choice.
Liv N.
I've never been a fan of white chocolate or cookies and cream anything but these.. I don't know. They're actually pretty tolerable.
Mariela S.
Henderson, NV
Candy of choice for my 5 year old, we try not to have candy around the house, but he will get one piece a week and this is always his choice. Great texture and flavor.
Cassi M.
Louisville, OH
You can not go wrong with cookies and cream.. Especially in a candy bar. These get me every time when I'm in line at the grocery store. Hershey wins again!
Tyana H.
This is my favorite chocolate bar to eat whenever I'm in the mood to eat something sweet. I love the taste of this it's so creamy .
Kelly F.
I'm not a chocolate person but I love this candy bar! It's not too sweet, but is just enough to satisfy. It's also the only thing of it's kind. Love it!
Alyssa G.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love the cookies and cream Hershey bars. they are so good. They are so creamy and delicious. I would definitely recommend this yummy treat.
Brenda B.
I love Hersheys but Hersheys cookies and cream it's my favorite. I love white chocolate this is the perfect chocolate for me. It's absolutely delicious.
Carla E.
Brooklyn, NY
Most favorite chocolate bar ever! I find that it had a lighter chocolaty taste compared to the milk chocolate bar and the cookie part of it adds alil crunchy extraness.
Geneva M.
Alpharetta, GA
Me and my roommates love the Hershey's cookies n' creme snacks. Whenever we want to splurge on candy one night, we are always going for this.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?