BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Angela Z.
This is one of my absolute favorite Hershey's bars after the symphony bar. I made s'mores with this a week ago and it was delicious with this chocolate in it instead of the traditional Hershey's.
staci B.
ARCADIA, FL
I mean its white chocolate with cookie pieces can you really go wrong with that? It is so velvety and rich and the little bit sized individually wrapped pieces are great.
Amy R.
Richmond, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I adore the cookies and cream Hershey's bars. They're super sweet and crunchy. The combination of white chocolate and Oreo cookie is divine. Now all I can think about is eating one ;)
ana m.
This chocolate is rich and creamy. The little pieces of cookies are very crunchy. Me and my daughter both enjoy it. We love white chocolate and we love Hershey's cookies and cream bar
Amorandah F.
Clermont, FL
These are so great! Probably love them more than regular Hershey bars. If you don't want milk chocolate but need something creamy and rich, this is the perfect way to go!
Kiara M.
Manassas, VA
My all time favorite candy! Its so good and the little cookies are so delicious, it is very sweet so i only eat it only and awhile.
Veronica G.
Cicero, IL
This is my favorite candy of all time. I love white chocolate and chocolate cookies so putting both together into a cookies and cream bar is perfection.
Renee P.
Brooklyn, OH
I'm not really a fan of sweet stuff but honestly, I love Hershey's cookies and cream. It's about the only sweet candy bar I reach for in the candy aisle.
Kacy P.
Waukesha, WI
I love these. They are perfect if you can't handle a whole Hershey bar like me. It's just to sweet but with these it's a smaller amount Ina wrapper and taste sooooo good!
Jenna F.
Patuxent Rvr, MD
This candy bar has such an awesome combination of flavors. It reminds of eating cookies and milk! It's a classic favorite that I will never stop eating.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?