BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Kacy P.
Waukesha, WI
I love these. They are perfect if you can't handle a whole Hershey bar like me. It's just to sweet but with these it's a smaller amount Ina wrapper and taste sooooo good!
Hadassah A.
Plymouth, MN
This is so great. I love Hershey's but the cookies and cream bar is just amazing. I love it so much. It is white chocolate which i hate but this is great.
Jenna F.
Patuxent Rvr, MD
This candy bar has such an awesome combination of flavors. It reminds of eating cookies and milk! It's a classic favorite that I will never stop eating.
Georgina T.
San diego, CA
Since I was a little kid, this has always been my favorite chocolate bar. Now as an adult, every once in a while I give in to temptation an savor a bite.
LEAR18077 Maria A.
This is the glory, love this chocolate, I love it. Its taste her divine white chocolate with the combination of cookies is incredible. I love it. officially addicted.!!
Melissa B.
El Centro, CA
I could eat this chocolate all day. It has a smooth and then cookie crunchy taste. I always have ate these as a young girl. I will always love the white chocolate taste.
Brianna K.
Saint Cloud, FL
This is one of my favorite sweet treats! It's smooth and creamy, and has the perfect little crunch. I like this best in the mini size for a quick treat.
Vannie B.
Mansfield , OH
This is the best candy bar. It's so creamy and actually taste like cookies and milk. I'm not a big chocolate person but I can eat tons of these. Love it
Elizabeth F.
Waukee, IA
I typically don't care for white chocolate or Oreos but this is one of my favorite chocolate bars it is literally heaven in good form and o recommend this to everyone!
Linda K.
Hartsville, TN
IHershey candy bars have been around for a long time.And they just keep getting better.One of my favorite bars are the cookies and cream.It has a smooth rich texture with the crunch of cookies.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?