BY HERSHEY'S #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?155 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Julie T.
Hinesville, GA
This is my honest review of this candy. I do not like the taste of this candy I think that it tastes very artificial and I like white chocolate a lot, but there is something in my opinion that is very off tasting with this candy bar. I would not recommend this product to any one.
JMaree J.
Dallas Texas
These are amazing . I found one at www. Walmart.com and I haven't stopped eating them yet! There so delicious and super creamy with small sized cookie bites inside them I recommend  everyone to buy these unless you are allergic to milk or chocolate Plus their one dollar. :3
Ramona S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Another personal favorite.. these aren't always the easiest to find but they're a delicious treat for Oreo or cookies and creme fans. The texture can sometimes be a bit odd but I love it none the less
Amy N.
Seattle, WA
Another addiction!!!! Like why haven't they made an ice cream version of this already? It's impossible to not eat an entire bar in one sitting. I love the little dots of oreos present in the bar. It makes chocolate so much more interesting when there is a crunch factor to it!
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My childhood favorite candy bar. I barely see these anymore, but the taste of the white chocolate and tiny cookie bites are very satisfying. I eat these all the time and hated to share with friends, because it was so good. 😂
Oriana M.
Hollywood, FL
BEST CHOCOLATE EVER IN HISTORY OF CHOCOLATE EVER. excellent flavor, good texture, it melts in your mouth and the chips are so good I think they came from de gods. I eat it as much as i can, and I'm super happy about it. If a could made a house made of this chocolate i would.
5 g.
Williamstown
I'm in love with this chocolate. Many of my friends don't like it, but I'd beg to differ. The flavor is amazing, and the crunch is even better. It's a lot better than regular chocolate bars, and has great value. I'd recommend this to people who don't really like regular chocolate.
DONT GET ME STARTEDDD SUS this Hershey's bar is so good the way it melts in your mouth and the crunch of the cookies n cream also the price is perfecttt and you could but this at Walmart and Whole Foods and I RECOMMENND THIS TO YOU IF YOU have a sweet tooth right now get up and go get yourself a Hershey's Snack Size Cook N' Cream.
Holly B.
Longview , TX
This is my favorite candy bar. It is very rich, so do not eat more than one or you may get sick. This is available and good any time of year, but I usually only eat them on a special occasion or I would gain a thousand pounds. If you have not tried this you re definitely missing out!
Mackenzie P.
Havelock , NC
I used to love this chocolate bar SO MUCH! Who doesn't love cookies 'n' cream?! But, IT IS SO SWEET! It actually kind of hurts to take a bite out of it because of how sweet it is. I recommend these, but you definitely should eat this candy in moderation! But taste wise, 10/10!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro, NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?