BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Hannah W.
All time favorite Hershey product (maybe tied with resse's cups.) It's so creamy and delicious and it's not to sweet and the "cookies" part gives it good texture.
Veronica G.
Cicero, IL
This is my favorite candy of all time. I love white chocolate and chocolate cookies so putting both together into a cookies and cream bar is perfection.
Kelly L.
Arkadelphia, AR
I like the texture and the crunchiness of the cookies. That being said, the white chocolate is so so. It leaves a very milky aftertaste to me.
Taleen B.
Tarzana, CA
This is one of my absolute favorite Hershey's chocolates! Kisses are the perfect size to satisfy my craving, and the cookies and creme version is delish!
Rachel N.
One of my favorite chocolate bars. Delicious!!!! Yummy white chocolate with small crunchy cookie pieces. The chocolate melts in your mouth! Its heavenly!
Jerica A.
Spokane, WA
I like to break off a couple squares when I'm in need of a sweet treat. It's definitely best when chilled. Given its sweetness, one bar can last me for several cravings!
Brianna K.
Saint Cloud, FL
This is one of my favorite sweet treats! It's smooth and creamy, and has the perfect little crunch. I like this best in the mini size for a quick treat.
Mallory W.
Ashtabula, OH
SUPER GOOD! I love all the little crisp cookies in it! goes amazing with the white chocolate ! when I was little this is the only candy bar I would eat!
staci B.
ARCADIA, FL
I mean its white chocolate with cookie pieces can you really go wrong with that? It is so velvety and rich and the little bit sized individually wrapped pieces are great.
Angela Z.
This is one of my absolute favorite Hershey's bars after the symphony bar. I made s'mores with this a week ago and it was delicious with this chocolate in it instead of the traditional Hershey's.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?