BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Georgina T.
San diego, CA
Since I was a little kid, this has always been my favorite chocolate bar. Now as an adult, every once in a while I give in to temptation an savor a bite.
Crissy S.
Corvallis, OR
Favorite chocolate without actually bring chocolate!! This bar is more exciting than your average plain chocolate bar, which is why I love it!
Daisy B.
Now I know these get a lot of hate for not being "real" chocolate but it's a really great treat to indulge in. It's a perfect balance between creamy and crunchy. A must!
Melissa Y.
New Brighton, MN
I cannot get enough of these! The bars go by too fast! They are creamy and the cookie bits are a nice little crunch! I could eat these all day! I did when I worked at a grocery store!
Linda K.
Hartsville, TN
IHershey candy bars have been around for a long time.And they just keep getting better.One of my favorite bars are the cookies and cream.It has a smooth rich texture with the crunch of cookies.
Alyssa K.
This has always been my favorite candy bar! I love the white chocolate mixed with cookie pieces. It is different from other candy bars.
Jamila D.
Since the beginning I've loved this candy bar. i remember receiving them as gifts from my grandmother. great balance between chocolate and cookie chips.
Marissa K.
Raleigh, NC
My favorite candy ever. I remember when these were first released! I'm a sucker for anything cookies and creme flavored and these are so good!
Maulin A.
Downey, CA
This is hands down my number one and most favorite chocolate ever. I love this one. It's the best! Everyone who hasn't tried it should try it.
Natisha R.
Falls City, NE
I love this candy bar and so does my whole family. It's refreshing to get you chocolate fix with something different. I also use this to make some great desserts. The price is also not to high.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?