BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
LEAR18077 Maria A.
This is the glory, love this chocolate, I love it. Its taste her divine white chocolate with the combination of cookies is incredible. I love it. officially addicted.!!
Nayeli C.
La Habra, CA
Hands down cookies & cream is the all time best ! i love the creamy taste & the crunch adds more flavor to it making it irrestitable
Georgina T.
San diego, CA
Since I was a little kid, this has always been my favorite chocolate bar. Now as an adult, every once in a while I give in to temptation an savor a bite.
tiffany  v.
Escondido , CA
Love how it has pieces of Oreos in it ! It's really sweet to much sometimes so I only eat eat a couple of pieces and I'm satisfied !
Skylar G.
Apex, NC
These are my go-to candy bar during my cheat day. However, if you're trying to be healthy, limit yourself to maybe one a week! Other than that, they are delicious! Can be a little much if you eat the whole bar in one sitting.
Taylor B.
Elmer, NJ
If your looking for the perfect sweet treat but want something original then this is for you. It's heresy's quality but with a whole new taste and the taste is amazing!
Jamila D.
Since the beginning I've loved this candy bar. i remember receiving them as gifts from my grandmother. great balance between chocolate and cookie chips.
Melissa Y.
New Brighton, MN
I cannot get enough of these! The bars go by too fast! They are creamy and the cookie bits are a nice little crunch! I could eat these all day! I did when I worked at a grocery store!
Victoria F.
Logan Twp, NJ
This is such a tasty treat. It's creamy and delicious. The white chocolate melts in your mouth, while the cookie bits add that crunch you're looking for.
Jari M.
One of my favorites chocolate ever! The sensation when you bite and feel the cookies is what I like the most. Buy it normally at a supermarket
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?