BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Izzy S.
Baltimore, MD
My favorite part of this is the dark chocolate pieces in the yummy white chocolate bar. I love munching on this as snack, or just when I need a white chocolate moment.
Samantha S.
Pensacola, FL
I don't really like white chocolate but omg this is where it's at! It's so delicious. I like to freeze them and then have a few pieces whenever I want something sweet
Keriann K.
Lindenhurst, NY
My job sells these and I find myself buying one every time I work. They taste exactly like cookies and cream. Definitely one of the best candy bars I've ever eaten.
Corey D.
Colonial Hgts, VA
There is no better chocolate treat than these cookies n cream chocolate drops!! They are so amazing when they are frozen and they don't leave the messy wrapper mess!!
Angel P.
Saint Ann, MO
I absolutely love this candy . Its hands down the best . Its light . Filled with cookie pieces to balance the candy out . You have not lived until you have tried it!
Hope C.
Carol Stream, IL
Firstly Oreos are my favorite so why wouldn't I like this. Secondly I love white chocolate so that just adds to the deliciousness. These bars are seriously addicting.
Jennifer F.
Glendale, CA
The cookies and cream bar is great when you want something a little different! I love white chocolate and the cookie crumbles give it just the right amount of crunch!
Lisa W.
Gilbert, AZ
This is the perfect thing to grab when you have a sweet tooth while waiting in the grocery store check out line. They always satisfy the craving and never disappoint
Brienne H.
Absolute best Hersey product. The white chocolate is so creamy with the crumbles of cookie in every bite. Try this chocolate on a s'more makes them ten times better!
Heather  B.
Huntington, WV
One of my favorite candy bars! I pick one up almost every time I go to the store! I definitely recommend it to anyone who loves chocolate, especially white chocolate.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?