BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Ying L.
Best chocolate and treat for every occasion. Just can't seem to get enough! It is also very easy to purchase, can be bought at any grocery stores/markets.
Kelsye P.
Bedford, KY
I grew up eating this flavor of Hershey Bars, and it has never done me wrong! Perfect for those moments that you want to spice of your sweet tooth craving!
Kaylyn C.
If I could I would eat this all day! I love the white chocolate and those itty bitty cookie things are a big part in its taste too. Never been disappointed in eating this.
Alexandria b.
I used to eat these all the time when I was a kid! I still do now once in a while but it taste just the same when I was younger. Still as good as I remember it. I love everything cookies and cream.
Kathy N.
Portland, OR
I feel that the older I get, the less I like white chocolate, however, I still am in love with Hershey's Cookies and Cream bar. They are absolutely creamy and heavenly and the bits of cookies add the perfect crunch and flavor to it.
megan c.
Springfield, PA
My go to candy as a child and still enjoy having it now and again. Very tasty. I don't usually like white chocolate but in this case it goes great with the cookie pieces.
Taylor B.
Elmer, NJ
If your looking for the perfect sweet treat but want something original then this is for you. It's heresy's quality but with a whole new taste and the taste is amazing!
Melissa B.
El Centro, CA
I could eat this chocolate all day. It has a smooth and then cookie crunchy taste. I always have ate these as a young girl. I will always love the white chocolate taste.
senaida r.
This is literally one of my favorite candy bars ! I love white chocolate so the first time I tried this I knew I had to keep re purchaseing it
Hadassah A.
Plymouth, MN
This is so great. I love Hershey's but the cookies and cream bar is just amazing. I love it so much. It is white chocolate which i hate but this is great.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?