BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Rachael T.
Lakewood, WA
This chocolate bar is really delicious. The only downside to the candy is that it gets a little too sweet after a couple pieces, but then it lasts longer.
Jordan K.
milwaukee, wi
Every so often I have a craving for these. They have such a good taste and different from just grabbing your average candy bar. After a while though they do get sickening.
Holland B.
Woodland Hls, CA
This chocolate is really good! I have a hard time finding white chocolate that I enjoy but this combo is so creamy that it just melts in your mouth. Its absolutely fantastic and only takes a few pieces to subdue that sugar craving!
megan c.
Springfield, PA
My go to candy as a child and still enjoy having it now and again. Very tasty. I don't usually like white chocolate but in this case it goes great with the cookie pieces.
J P.
If you enjoy white chocolate, this is an affordable, sweet treat for you. The cookies in this bar taste great and offer texture, and the white chocolate is nice and smooth.
Heather J.
Salem, OR
One of my favorites. All other brands that try to imitate this chocolate fail compared to Hershey's. It can tend to be a little waxy sometimes but overall has a very sweet taste and perfect texture.
Angelique Z.
I always forget that Hershey's has these cookies and cream bars! Probably because they aren't in every store? Either way, they're yummy and I might have to find me one now!
Stephania A.
Lantana, FL
They're so good!
Kelsey T.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely LOVE this flavor compared the regular chocolate one. They are so delicious and taste great on top of ice cream or in cookies. I can never get enough of these.
summer a.
Irvine, KY
There's nothing better then these. All time favorite. It's a perfect sweet treat. Me and my family enjoy these candy bars quit often.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?