BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Rebecca H.
Hayden, ID
I enjoy the Hershey's Cookies and Cream bars when I want something a little different. The white chocolate is creamy and the cookies give it a nice crunch. One of my faves!
megsklein
Spokane
This tastes just like cookies and cream ice cream! It has the little pieces of chocolate cookie throughout the white chocolate bar, so you get cookie in every bite you take.
Jeannessa R.
The toothfairy couldn't make me give up this sweet decodent candy bar😍Hersheys goodness with a bit of cookie. Its a mouthwatering explosion. I love me some cookies an cream
Colleen c.
Bremerton, WA
This has been my favorite chocolate bar for years. It is very creamy and delicious. White chocolate candy bars are hard time find, but this is widely sold and inexpensive.
Kaylie M.
White chocolate with Oreo cookie crumbs... this is delicious! if you love white chocolate and cookies, but if you don't... probably not the thing for you, it is very rich.
Rachel H.
San Antonio, TX
I really love this bar. I like the creaminess of the white chocolate and the crunch of the cookie pieces. I do wish that it was more readily available in stores in my area.
Renea B.
Fairfield, CA
What's better than cookies and cream together?NOTHING! I love this Hershey bar! This is a perfect little sweet snack to take your mind of things.(well, only for a minute.)
Laura R.
LOS ANGELES, CA
I normally opt for a strong dark - but this is exceptionally creamy and delicious with a perfect amount of crunch! YUM! So affordable at any drug store and very accessible.
adree k.
This was my favorite candy bar growing up. my grandpa and I often got them at the grocery store. I love them and they bring great memories. cookies and cream are amazing.
Autym H.
Chicago , IL
I remember when these first came on the market and I was dying to try one - these are so tasty. While not 100% amazing chocolate this will crave your sweet tooth any day
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?