BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Teresa M.
Davenport, IA
I am a chocolate addict. I love both milk and white chocolate, so when I want to get my white chocolate fix, I buy this chocolate. It's smooth and creamy-just like I like!
Victoria M.
This is by far my favorite candy bar. It is one of the best white chocolate candy bars I've tasted, and I love how it just melts in your mouth.
chantal l.
I remember these being way better when I was younger. They must have changed the formula because they now taste like artificial chocolate.
Brittany-Mae W.
Shelby, NC
This is one of My hubbys favorite snacks. it doesn't get better the creamy white,chocolate and little bit of milk chocolate miked in!
Shyniah S.
I like almond Hershey's and plain Hershey's bars better, but these are very good. They taste exactly like cookies and cream. Its creamy and chocolatey. YUM.
Yliana M.
Norcross , GA
I love this chocolate bar so much, I'm a bit of a chocolate fanatic and this is my go to, sooooo good, and can be melted down and used on top of strawberries for a naturally sweet kick
Alexus W.
Bakersfield, CA
This is probably one of my FAVORITE chocolates. it tastes like cookies and cream ice cream, just not frown. It is creamy and crispy from the chocolate crispy pieces in it!
Lydia K.
Fairfax, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
This flavor of Hershey's chocolate is by far my favorite. I love how they do the drops now too. YUM! I always pick some up when Safeway does a BOGO deal :)
Rachael T.
Lakewood, WA
This chocolate bar is really delicious. The only downside to the candy is that it gets a little too sweet after a couple pieces, but then it lasts longer.
Sarina R.
Siler City, NC
Super smooth and super creamy! If you love white chocolate, then this is definitely for you. When I want something really rich I go straight for this bar.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?