BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Erika G.
Pickerington, OH
I love milk chocolate more than anything but this almost makes me like white chocolate more. Has such a rich great flavor and are amazing. Probably the only thing with white chocolate that I like.
Teresa U.
West Richland, WA
Love this candy bar. It is so good it's my favorite Hersheys bar. When I go in the aisle to pick a candy it's always the cookies and cream Hershey bar. It is just so good.
Alexus W.
Bakersfield, CA
This is probably one of my FAVORITE chocolates. it tastes like cookies and cream ice cream, just not frown. It is creamy and crispy from the chocolate crispy pieces in it!
Mimi D.
Boca Raton, FL
I like the crunchiness in the cookies and I'm a white chocolate lover! Definitely recommend this :) I used to get these a lot a while back, I have to get back on my grind!
Angelique Z.
I always forget that Hershey's has these cookies and cream bars! Probably because they aren't in every store? Either way, they're yummy and I might have to find me one now!
Brittany-Mae W.
Shelby, NC
This is one of My hubbys favorite snacks. it doesn't get better the creamy white,chocolate and little bit of milk chocolate miked in!
Anna P.
Saint Clair, MO
Love love loveeee these!! they taste sooo good!!! one the best candy bars ever!!! i hardly ever eat candybars but if i do this is one of my top 3 favs!!!!
Stacey C.
I absolutely love the cookies and cream chocolate bars that Hershey's make. I love to take little bites of these and let my tongue find the cute little cookie pieces! I actually just bought these for stocking stuffers :) Yum Yum!!
Natalia M.
Bridgeport, CT
I would have to say this is my second fav candy bar , it actually taste like cookies and cream lol , I barely eat it but when I do have a sweet tooth craving this is my go to chocolate
Abbey P.
Griffin, GA
Cookies and cream Hershey's bars are a favorite candy for sure. They are super sinful and fantastic on occasion. Honestly, the fact that I don't eat them often probably makes them taste better- absence makes the heart grow fonder!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?