BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Shyniah S.
I like almond Hershey's and plain Hershey's bars better, but these are very good. They taste exactly like cookies and cream. Its creamy and chocolatey. YUM.
James M.
Batavia, NY
These are one of my favorite candies bars since childhood. I usually don't like white colored chocolate ever, but this one I got eat all day long! it'd almost addictive!
Ashley S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
These are my absolute favorite and my go to candy bar.I do have to say that they are way too sweet but something about them takes me back to my childhood.
Adriana A.
Doral, FL

this is my favorite chocolate, never tire of eating , is so sweet and has that flavor that I just love cookies . I want a piece right now hahaa
Sarina R.
Siler City, NC
Super smooth and super creamy! If you love white chocolate, then this is definitely for you. When I want something really rich I go straight for this bar.
Jennifer J.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love this chocolate bar. I am usually not big on chocolate, but this treat is wonderful! It is one of my absolute favorite candies. Yummmm!!!
Kelsey T.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely LOVE this flavor compared the regular chocolate one. They are so delicious and taste great on top of ice cream or in cookies. I can never get enough of these.
Brittnie A.
I used to love these bars as a kid. I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate but I would eat these. It has the right amount of cookie to combat the white chocolate sweetness.
J P.
If you enjoy white chocolate, this is an affordable, sweet treat for you. The cookies in this bar taste great and offer texture, and the white chocolate is nice and smooth.
Victoria M.
This is by far my favorite candy bar. It is one of the best white chocolate candy bars I've tasted, and I love how it just melts in your mouth.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?