BY HERSHEY'S #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?155 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 157 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
Brooke D.
I go way back with this candy bar. I would eat one of these everyday for lunch at school... Not healthy I know but even my friends who don't like sweets love this!
Shannon H.
Prescott Valley, AZ
This has to be my all time fav candy bar I Love the texture of smooth and crunchy at the same time. It melts in you're mouth and all you need is a cup of milk top drink before each bit
stephanie v.
Milpitas, CA
The little cookie bits in this chocolate bar make it so much better! I love eating these with a cup of hot coffee on the side. It just works well for some reason.
Amanda S.
This is by far the best Hershey's candy bar - I love the white chocolate and crunch. It can be a bit overpowering if you're a big white chocolate fan, but if you are you will love it.
Cyndi T.
Richmond, VA
Hershey's cookies and cream has been one of my all time favorite chocolate. Can't go wrong with cookies and cream. Bite and pieces of cookies covered my milky creamy white chocolate.
Kyla M.
Comstock Park, MI
This is a great combination of soft melt in your mouth white chocolate & hard cookie pieces, if you're a texture person this is a good choice for you. Also great frozen & on s'mores.
Brianna R.
Loganville, GA
I actually happen to like this better then the original Hershey bar. There I s just something about the combination of white chocolate and oreo cookies together.
natalia s.
Caldwell, ID
Yum! These white chocolate with come crumble are the greatest. I love how they don't have a hard shell. My kids love them also, which the king size is great for.
ilse j.
Tucson, AZ
I've got to say this tops the regular milk chocolate Hershey bar. I love this one because it taste so much better. I love how it just melts in your mouth as you wat it. It's great!
Liz D.
Ohhh my I loooove Hershey cookies & cream. Its wonderful smooth chocolate with bits of Oreo Cookies. The Hershey chocolate bar is a treat anytime of day. Can be used for baking also.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro, NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?