BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Charito R.
Fort Riley, KS
By far my favorite heresy's bar. Most of the time I pick them up at the check up aisle for my family to share. Love the breakable squares to make sharing easier.
natalia s.
Caldwell, ID
Yum! These white chocolate with come crumble are the greatest. I love how they don't have a hard shell. My kids love them also, which the king size is great for.
Grew up going to Heshey for field trips! My husband and I just ate a whole bad of chocolate in a day and a half! Our favorite is the dark chocolate but every thing is to die for!
Caroline D.
This will forever be my favorite candy bar. I'm not much of a chocolate lover so this is always my go to when I'm in need of a "vanilla fix". It hits that spot so good and has just the right amount of chocolate for those who don't care for chocolate that much. Once you try this you will fall in love with it just like me. It's delicious.
Isabel I.
Hawthorne, CA
I love this chocolate I really am not a big fan of white chocolate but the balance between the crunch and the chocolate is absolutely perfect especially fresh out of the freezer!
Arleigh C.
Browns Mills, NJ
This takes me 3 sittings to eat and I don't eat sweets to much. I remember when I was a kid and I ate this all the time and I felt sick to my stomach cause I would eat all of it.
Paige D.
Bennington, NE
Take a bite, add to a smore or savor as it melts in your mouth. This is one of my favorite candy bars. I love white chocolate, and the cookie pieces make this a delicious treat.
Madison S.
Ballwin, MO
I love the contrast in texture between the smooth cream of the white chocolate and the slight graininess of the cookie bites, a very good product and one that I could eat all day!
Courtney L.
Westminster, MD
Hershey's Cookies & Creme Bar is by far my favorite chocolate bar. The sweetness of the white chocolate mixed with the crunchiness of the cookie pieces makes it the perfect treat.
Kendra W.
I always get the king size thinking it should be enough but, once I take a piece I just can't stop eating if. Melt in your mouth white chocolate with bits of cookies.... Delicious
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?