BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Kathy N.
Portland, OR
I feel that the older I get, the less I like white chocolate, however, I still am in love with Hershey's Cookies and Cream bar. They are absolutely creamy and heavenly and the bits of cookies add the perfect crunch and flavor to it.
Nazima K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I love chocolate in general. I especially love white chocolate during the Christmas months. This white chocolate is definitely in my top five. It's crunchy yet smooth at the same time!
Kaylyn C.
If I could I would eat this all day! I love the white chocolate and those itty bitty cookie things are a big part in its taste too. Never been disappointed in eating this.
Sabrina S.
Gainesville, FL
This is my all time favorite chocolate bar. I'm not big into chocolate, so it's the perfect combination. So yummy and perfect when I need something sweet.
Stephania A.
Lantana, FL
They're so good!
Guada Thessa A.
Edmonton, AB
Incredibly addicting! :D This flavor also comes in the regular bars, but the kisses shape is much cuter :D Perfect ratio of cookie to the white chocolate. You can't stop with just one!
summer a.
Irvine, KY
There's nothing better then these. All time favorite. It's a perfect sweet treat. Me and my family enjoy these candy bars quit often.
Chundranea M.
Lincoln, AL
The cookies and cream bar has always been a favorite of mine. It's just something about that creaminess mixed with the cookie crunch that is soooo good. I can never get enough of them!
Stephanie P.
Raleigh, NC
This one is my favorite! It's not too sweet and just the right amount of chocolate chips! Plus, I can break it off in small rectangles and munch all day.
Tammie L.
Haddon Township, NJ
I LOVE THIS CANDY!! It's so good. I'm not a big fan of dark chocolate or candy period but these are amazing. they are rich and creamy. PERFECT!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?