BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Skylar T.
Alkol, WV
OH.... MY..... GODDDD!!!!

I swear these are the BEST Hershey bars EVERRRRR made! I would eat these for breakfast, lunch, and dinner if I could! They are amazing but they are sometimes hard to find, depending on where you are at! I know some gas stations do not have them!
Kaitlyn G.
San Fernando, CA
By far the best chocolate candy ever. When I'm craving chocolate this is my go to. it taste amazing however I probably wouldn't eat it in the summer since it is thin it'll melt really fast. this is very affordable and found in almost every grocery store which is amazing
Melissa V.
Florence, AZ
white chocolate is my favorite - it's even better with cookies! this candy bar is cheap, and delicious. it's better than regular milk chocolate, has more of a sweetness to it. i always get at least on of these when i go to the grocery store and will continue to purchase them.
Mackenzie P.
Havelock, NC
I used to love this chocolate bar SO MUCH! Who doesn't love cookies 'n' cream?! But, IT IS SO SWEET! It actually kind of hurts to take a bite out of it because of how sweet it is. I recommend these, but you definitely should eat this candy in moderation! But taste wise, 10/10!
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
best chocolate snack ever very good comfort food i enjoy it so much favorite brand and flavor great quality as well very affordable worth the price lol of course most deff a repeat consumer and i love it and recommend it to others and makes a great snack at night for those late night cravings
Adriana R.
this candy bar is one of my favorites! is delicious, is a white chocolate with little chunks of cookies inside, have an awesome flavor and you can do some amazing recipes with it! that's why everibody loves Hershey's
Skyla O.
Merrillville, IN
This is one of my favorite candy bars of all time. The cookie piece have the right sweetness to it. The cream (chocolate) is rich and creamy. This is a nice price for a good product. I can not find others like the Hershey brand. Not to mention everyone in my family eats it.
Wendy N.
This candy is amazing!!! It's so hard to atop eating it because its so good! I usually just let the candy melt in my mouth and you really get a taste for the little balls of cookies it has in it.
Allyson D.
Hoboken, NJ
I would definitely say this is my  favorite bar from Hershey's. Its so light because its not the harsh cocoa flavor and the oreo bits are so good. I am probably going to go out and get one today because now i am craving it. 100% recommend and its 100% affordable.
NINIBETH D.
DORAL, FL
I love this chocolate.I listen to the chorus of the angels when consuming it. Placing it in my mouth and feeling when I mix white chocolate and cookies, seems to me a matter of the gods.I really recommend a 100% try this chocolate.And obvious that it is worthy to repurchase.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?