BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Ale G.
Needles, CA
First tried these at summer camp when I was a kid, had the freedom to buy the junk I wanted to so I bought one of these everyday, don't eat them as much but they are still my favorite.
stephanie v.
Milpitas, CA
The little cookie bits in this chocolate bar make it so much better! I love eating these with a cup of hot coffee on the side. It just works well for some reason.
Michaela K.
Absolutely love this candy. It's a great balance between white chocolate and the cookie pieces. Love the difference in the textures as well. Eat them all the time!
Brooke D.
I go way back with this candy bar. I would eat one of these everyday for lunch at school... Not healthy I know but even my friends who don't like sweets love this!
Zil P.
Tampa, FL
It LOOKS really delicious but it isn't! I am a huge fan oft his chocolate brand but this particular product didn't taste good! I gave it to my sister and she ended up havering double😂
Cyndi T.
Richmond, VA
Hershey's cookies and cream has been one of my all time favorite chocolate. Can't go wrong with cookies and cream. Bite and pieces of cookies covered my milky creamy white chocolate.
member-6d76f53a0
La Habra, CA
I think this is a GREAT candy bar! I never liked too much chocolate so this is a good candy to go to for white chocolate with still a little original chocolate. It's very addictive!!
Brianna R.
Gaston, SC
Always love this candy bar! So cute to see it as Santa for the holidays! I am a huge lover of white chocolate and for it to be paired with cookie pieces makes it delicious. My go-to!
Anthony B.
Saint Cloud, FL
This is the perfect candy bar. It melts in your mouth. White Chocolate just explodes with its flavor...The regular sized just isn't enough, I have to have the king sized quantity.
Brianna R.
Loganville, GA
I actually happen to like this better then the original Hershey bar. There I s just something about the combination of white chocolate and oreo cookies together.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?