BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Sara B.
PORT ORANGE, FL
This chocolate bar is really tasty. I prefer just a regular chocolate bar because this one is a little too sweet for my taste. I'm sure if you love cookies and cream-you will love this.
Allyssa B.
This is one of the only white chocolate candies that I will eat ;probably because it has chocolate cookie pieces in it). The flavor combo is perfect and it's not too sweet.
Savannah S.
Huntley, IL
My first pick when I stop in the morning for a quick snack before work! I'm huge about texture and this one cuts it for me! The smooth chocolate and crunchy bits make it so much better!
Jeannine K.
These are without a doubt one if my all time favorite Hershey chocolate bars! They're perfect for any sweet tooth with the right amount of everything! Yumm!
Allison D.
I enjoyed the Hershey's cookies and cream bar but I thought it was a bit too sweet. There were a good amount of cookie pieces in the bar though.
Angelina d.
Dorchester, SC
I wasn't so sure about trying this chocolate bar, because I usually don't like white chocolate. But, it was actually good. I really like the cookie pieces.
Chloe H.
I love these candies. The white chocolate provides a craving satisfaction for sweets, but doesn't overpower your taste buds. Definitely a go to candy for me.
Yeshey C.
Astoria, NY
My one and only favorite Hershey's chocolate. Very sweet, however the cookie crunch creates a balance in your mouth. Try letting it melt in your mouth then enjoy the cookies.
Karly J.
Milwaukee, WI
Definitely a childhood favorite. Perfect for the sweet tooth, and I love how great the cookie tastes combined with the white chocolate
monissa n.
Freeport, TX
Mmmmmmm. This candy bar is so so yummy... i buy this Hersheys cookies and cream bar all the time..its the hubbys fav..my kids also enjoy it as well...mmm
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?