BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Bere L.
Gardena, CA
I remember when it came out back when I was in middle school, I love the flavor it makes a great combination with the texture of the chocolate chips, although at times it may be too sweet
Anna W.
Waco, TX
I use to eat these when I was little I loved them. Heating them up and dipping Graham crackers in them is also really good. Then just leave a weird film in your mouth after you eat them
kayla a.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love these! I would eat them all day every day if I didn't want to be a fatty ;) they are waaaay better treat on s'mores than regular cchocolate.i also love the nice little crunch too!
Janae F.
This is definitely in my top 5 all time favorite sweets. They are soo good. Just the right amount of white chocolate, cookie, creamy, crunchy...it's virtually perfect. I like mine frozen.
Marina C.
This has been my favorite candy bar since I was little, my sisters too. Just last week we made s'mores with the cookies and cream candy bar instead of regular chocolate. It was awesome.
stephanie v.
Milpitas, CA
The little cookie bits in this chocolate bar make it so much better! I love eating these with a cup of hot coffee on the side. It just works well for some reason.
Zil P.
Tampa, FL
It LOOKS really delicious but it isn't! I am a huge fan oft his chocolate brand but this particular product didn't taste good! I gave it to my sister and she ended up havering double😂
Cyndi T.
Richmond, VA
Hershey's cookies and cream has been one of my all time favorite chocolate. Can't go wrong with cookies and cream. Bite and pieces of cookies covered my milky creamy white chocolate.
Kyla M.
Comstock Park, MI
This is a great combination of soft melt in your mouth white chocolate & hard cookie pieces, if you're a texture person this is a good choice for you. Also great frozen & on s'mores.
Brooke D.
I go way back with this candy bar. I would eat one of these everyday for lunch at school... Not healthy I know but even my friends who don't like sweets love this!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?