BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
kim s.
Cleveland, OH
Favorite Candy bar I like the little crunches in the bar I'm also a fan of white chocolate. There also great if you put them in the fridge and let it get cool.
Alyssa T.
Eglin Afb, FL
These are great in moderation as they are really sweet and go great with milk. I had one for the first time this year and always want one when I a get my monthly sweet tooth.
Tina C.
These are so good. It'll definitely give you a sugar rush but its completely worth it. The combination of white chocolate and cookie bits are just divince.
Ashley T.
I suspect that this is probably my #1 impulse item while waiting in the checkout line at the grocery store. This tasty bar of cookie flavored deliciousness gets me every time.
j c.
Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme candy bars offer the best of both a - smooth and creamy white chocolate taste. it has been my favorite since i was a kid!!! very delicate and sweet
Roxanne R.
Pompano Beach
I love love love this candy bar this is one of my favorites. I'm really not that big on chocolate but this isn't to much to handle. Great product and love the texture as well.
Nikki D.
WRENTHAM
Hershey's Cookie and Cream candy bar is the most decadent candy bar I've ever ate. Its so creamy and filled with yummy cookies! If you've never had one, I suggest you do so.
Emily R.
Hoover, AL
I try to eat pretty healthy, but when you need a go to delicious candy bar for the road THIS IS A WINNER!!!! #roadtrip #whitechocolate
Liliana M.
Fresno, CA
Hershey cookies n cream is one of my favorite chocolates. taste so Creamy. I also love the crunch texture. Taste just like the name says it Cookies n Cream.
Vanessa  M.
Cabot , AR
Not a fan of white chocolate but these are delicious definitely recommend to any chocolate fan even if you don't like white chocolate.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?