BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Samantha M.
Madisonville, TN
I crave this flavor all the time! So very smooth! The white chocolate is rich but also just right! And the little bits of cookie in there just make it the perfect treat! All time favorite!
Colleen M.
Saint Louis, MO
Was delicious. The same as a regular cookies and creme bar. I would prefer the regular bar just because of size preferences. The white chocolate melts in your mouth.
Emmylou P.
Oak Harbor, WA
I love this product because it has a mix of the cookie bar and white chocolate. Perfect combination and this candy has always been a favorite. Definitely one of the best in the Hershey line
Kayla S.
Hershey's Cookies and Creme is amazing! The king size makes it even better because you can save some and have a treat for yourself for later. So sweet and delicious!
Lacey V.
Evansdale, IA
The first time i tried this candy bar my boyfriend had it and i ended up eating most of it. I absolutely love white chocolate and the little bits of cookies in it :)
Callan H.
Hershey's Cookies and Cream bars are so delicious. I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate but the cookie bits in this candy bar break up the white chocolate and give it a crunch. So so good!
Nicole T.
Maryland Hts, MO
Creamy white chocolate, with a dash of cookies mixed in. I put mine in the fridge so it's cold when I bite into it. It's so delicious. One of my favorite chocolates!
Caroline S.
These are my brother and my familys favorite sweet treat. They can only have a little at a time because white chocolate is so sweet. The kids love to try to pick all the little chocolate pieces out
Chanel R.
La Mesa, CA
This is my favorite Hershey's bar of all of them. I love Hershey's cookies and creme because it's smooth yet crunchy. I love how it melts inside your mouth so easily.
Lauren H.
Niles, IL
I don't eat white chocolate often but I love this candy bar and probably the only I love the best for white chocolate! This is definitely a must buy if you like cookies and cream flavor!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?