BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
shakira w.
Its pretty good but not all that,but i prefer the regular chocolate Hershey bar
Angelina d.
Dorchester, SC
I wasn't so sure about trying this chocolate bar, because I usually don't like white chocolate. But, it was actually good. I really like the cookie pieces.
Tiffany G.
Tacoma, WA
I'm usually not a big fan of white chocolate, but for some reason I really enjoy the Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar. It has the perfect amount of cookies too, which I love.
Chloe H.
I love these candies. The white chocolate provides a craving satisfaction for sweets, but doesn't overpower your taste buds. Definitely a go to candy for me.
Ali C.
Hershey's Cookies & Cream has been my favorite candy ever since I was a child. It's so creamy and melts away in your mouth. I can't ever turn down one of these chocolate bars!
Yeshey C.
Astoria, NY
My one and only favorite Hershey's chocolate. Very sweet, however the cookie crunch creates a balance in your mouth. Try letting it melt in your mouth then enjoy the cookies.
Alexis H.
This delicious black and white combination is so amazing! the cookie bits are in perfect combination with Hershey's melty white chocolate. This is my go to bar to brighten up a bad day!
Savannah S.
Huntley, IL
My first pick when I stop in the morning for a quick snack before work! I'm huge about texture and this one cuts it for me! The smooth chocolate and crunchy bits make it so much better!
Elizabeth T.
Malba, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love the cookies and creme chocolate bar, it is white chocolate with bits of chocolate cookie in it! I would definitely recommend it!
Karly J.
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Definitely a childhood favorite. Perfect for the sweet tooth, and I love how great the cookie tastes combined with the white chocolate
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?